Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Your thoughts on the Alien Oasis?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

how about adding a new rank of weapons, just one for each class, and make it a color like, I don't know, red. the best weapons with good regen, but make it like a one in a thousand chance and only on one boss per dungeon, I.e. an archer autocrossbow with 80 to 90 damage, 0.8 seconds, 3 h/s 2 m/s 10 dex, 70 armor, and so on... but limit it to maybe 5 total per realm, so prices skyrocket to near 700k. just my 5 dollars.
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aerospacegod View Post
    SUGGESTION:
    Why not release 1 really good item for mage, archer, and bear in oasis but make it like 5 times as rare as a normal pink.

Give's us something to hunt for, ends the "there are no good items debate", and as it's rare wont destabilize anything.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ainbow-weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    I know it is tough to remember sometimes, but we're just a little group of dudes working our butts off to make this game the best it can be for you guys.

We'd love to get empirical feedback instead of emotional responses... words hurt!
    Wait for a while to weigh all the feedback maybe. I know a lot of players who are very happy with both the new campaigns, and are probably too busy playing to spend much time on the forums. I think some tweaking is in order, but it's mostly minor stuff (I have an issue for instance with Str equipment having more mana regen than Int stuff, grrrr...). I just got the other new campaign this morning and it's also very good. After no wands in oasis, I was happy to find there are several in the other campaign.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok after reading through the whole thread I have come to the conclusion that there are a bunch of real complainers out there. Seriously, why even play this game. Is the most leet equipment the only thing your interested in? Why not just add the best equipment for each class to the store. That way you don't need to waste your presious time atually playing and interacting with all those nice people out there. Maybe there needs to be a stage added to town so you can prance about and show off your cool new items.

To those who actually enjoy playing the game, and the best of the best equipment isn't the be-all and end-all, look me up in game. I'd love to run a campaign with you!

Like I said before. GREAT work Spacetime. In my eyes this game gets better every day!
    GAVRY - LEVEL 50 TANK | BAVIAN - LEVEL 50 CASTER
    Gavry's Great Ideas Thread | Pocket Legends Manual Thread | Skill Overhaul Document | Quest Overhaul Document
    To my friends, thanks for the good times. Goodbye

The Great Mountain of .........................BLEED!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gavry View Post
    Ok after reading through the whole thread I have come to the conclusion that there are a bunch of real complainers out there. Seriously, why even play this game. Is the most leet equipment the only thing your interested in? Why not just add the best equipment for each class to the store. That way you don't need to waste your presious time atually playing and interacting with all those nice people out there. Maybe there needs to be a stage added to town so you can prance about and show off your cool new items.

To those who actually enjoy playing the game, and the best of the best equipment isn't the be-all and end-all, look me up in game. I'd love to run a campaign with you!

Like I said before. GREAT work Spacetime. In my eyes this game gets better every day!
    True dat Gravy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lots of optimizations are coming in 1.3, hopefully it will bring 1st gen devices a bit of pep.
    Ran to 5 figure pings several times before game resumed. Died a few times along the way. It's annoying. Unfortunately, my wireless is not 100% reliable anyway.

Mysteriane [lvl 42 - I killed Seth so you might live]
    In training - Mysterione [lvl 18 - Archer] In training - Mysteriune [lvl 13 - Warrior]

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amn624 View Post
    Ran to 5 figure pings several times before game resumed. Died a few times along the way. It's annoying. Unfortunately, my wireless is not 100% reliable anyway.
    Definitely sounds like wireless issues. Optimizations are not going to help there :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aerospacegod View Post
    1. There isn't an alien in it? I though maybe at least put it on a spaceship?
    2. The minions/bosses are way to easy.
    3. Haven't seen more than a couple items that even compare with Lost items.

Day 1 = not thrilled(hopefully they will make some fixes)
    Thoughts:

I love this game. I love this game. I love this game.

Mysteriane [lvl 42 - I killed Seth so you might live]
    In training - Mysterione [lvl 18 - Archer] In training - Mysteriune [lvl 13 - Warrior]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My 2 cents

- maps are good because of the spacing. Bad guys are evenly spaced out and it's easy to run from one part of the map to another so my feedback on the map development is good.

- bosses are very hard which should be the case. I don't thnk any class can solo the oasis so in this respect needs teamwork.

- guys, do u think the Devs donT need to get paid? If I were them I would sell u the uber loot instead of havin them drop. People need to eat and hv families to feed so like any other game out there, be thinkful already of what you are paying.
    If some young kid is begging his parents to pay for maps, how is this any different from all the oher games out there like WOW?? This is a fact of life, never complain about about pricing because as you paid for it, that's how much it's worth then.

- pink drops are pretty common, I think between my group of 5 we pretty much have 20 pinks all unique and not countin dups. But as some have said, stats are pretty bad on them. Oh well, such as life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

maps are still fun no matter what!

check this perfect party out

still, a good party doesn't save me from lagging. I have fiber optics Internet, and I never lag in any other game, but I always lag and die in this one. it seems the problems gets worse when I auto attack. how soon is optimization coming? I often find myself putting down pl when I lag and rage.
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Dont use auto attack on archer. Ive had lag issues with that from literally day one of Pocket Legends.

Only archer though, works fine on warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gavry View Post

this is just your opinion, some others like myself dont enjoy pve as much as pvp, to pvp you need the best gear to stand a chance, this is why i want to get the best gear

and showing of items? ALL PINKS LOOK SAME TO ANY OHER JUNK WHITE ITEM? (of course theres some that look different not from oasis ive seen, an example is voodoo doll)

some want to show of its true but its human nature. i have complained in this thread so i assume your aiming this to me also, complaining has done alot of for this game tbh

alot of things have been changed because of the complaining, enough complaining about an issue will make a change, just saying yes this game is fine i love it! i dont want no changes at all! thank you space time! xxxxxxx

saying this is going to get this game nowhere

this game gets better everyday, its help to both spacetime and the users on this forum
    Sayishere - Archer.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dizko View Post
    Dont use auto attack on archer. Ive had lag issues with that from literally day one of Pocket Legends.

Only archer though, works fine on warrior.
    its got alot worse in oasis, it breaks alot easier, it was good for me the past couple of campaigns
    Sayishere - Archer.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

just wanted to congrats the devs on alien oasis, my pally looks verry sxc in my thoth gear =D

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sayishere View Post
    alot of things have been changed because of the complaining, enough complaining about an issue will make a change
    It is about tone Sayishere... the devs hang out here on the forums, hearts wide open. We don't want or need to hear how great the game is all the time. We do want and need to hear about the problems. But if that information comes to us in a bitter or vitriolic fashion, it will harden our hearts. And you will lose the benefits of having such emo devs here at your beck and call.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayishere View Post
    this game gets better everyday, its help to both spacetime and the users on this forum
    We could not agree more... love you guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We love you too devs
    NO MATTER WHAT, I AM PROUD TO HAVE OWNED THE FIRST EVER GUILD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    We love you too devs
    Eww! Get a room!

(and then invite me in please)..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Liking Oasis more then the swamp for sure great work devs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    - guys, do u think the Devs donT need to get paid? If I were them I would sell u the uber loot instead of havin them drop. People need to eat and hv families to feed so like any other game out there, be thinkful already of what you are paying.
    If some young kid is begging his parents to pay for maps, how is this any different from all the oher games out there like WOW?? This is a fact of life, never complain about about pricing because as you paid for it, that's how much it's worth then.
    Dude, I have no clue what made you post that. It has nothing to do with what anyone is talking about. I think you should re-read the thread or something. O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It is about tone Sayishere... the devs hang out here on the forums, hearts wide open. We don't want or need to hear how great the game is all the time. We do want and need to hear about the problems. But if that information comes to us in a bitter or vitriolic fashion, it will harden our hearts. And you will lose the benefits of having such emo devs here at your beck and call.
    Not to sound rude or anything, but it's your job, your getting paid. And if you want more payment, you're gonna have to address our needs.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

P.S. I still love you.
    Last edited by Banned; 06-13-2010 at 12:26 PM.