Thread: Axe Throw improvement for PvE

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I honestly think that the pulling aspect of this skill shouldnt be removed, BUT i do think the bleed needs a buff. Here is my suggestion:
    1. keep the cd or reduce it by 1-2s and make a dot/bleed last for 4-6s (depends on a cd.....if the cd is 5s make it last 4s)
    2. buff the dot dmg its self, right now its +-300 with 4,5k dmg, make it 100% of ur dmg
    2. buff the mastery, add the dot/bleed dmg per each rank, for example +25-250% (this will stack up with the base dmg of the dot) of your raw dmg
    3. keep the pull
    Than you can also remove stun to "keep the balance" or lower a bit the "armor reduction".
    Now....eventho +25-250% of ur raw dmg + the dmg buff to the dot itself may seems as a lot...remember if the dot will last, lets say 5s, dmg output per second will be around 16k (iam using 4,5k raw dmg as an example), that is 80k dmg per 5s.....which compare to rogue aimshot dmg is still low.
    Iam not playing PVP often so i dont know how big of the impact that would be, so i would suggest to make these changes only in PVE.
    Last edited by MAgicMate; 10-28-2019 at 10:28 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAgicMate For This Useful Post: