Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
The whole point of this event is to have better awakes on gears, not about earning twice or even thrice of its value in few more months, stop the profit thing its ridiculous thing to say that its a wrong move or whatsoever.

Even myself I hoarded some awakening gems, and didn't said any bad about its early return, cuz I know that its not reasonable to complain about it. Its a business you took and business is a gamble, and now the people who hoard lost the gamble now.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
One more thing. I already said people are not talking about the "better awakes". Infact no one have any problem with the awakes. They could have just introduced better awakes only. There was no need to bring back the 8k gems when the gems are already cheap. Last time it made sense because the gems were 40k in auction so it was a good step. And I am not saying that Sts should have brought the gems back after it hit 40k . No it's not that. But 18k is affordable at the moment, so there was no need to bring back the 8k gems. Anyways I gave my opinion bcos I love this game. Rest is all upto Sts. Gl