Quote Originally Posted by mizzbamzy View Post
Nope it isnt bad for game but it isnt relevant for now, there are other stuff to focus on like bringing out the new arcane wep, etc. I did scroll through general discussion and i havent seen anyone posted anything about gender except you .-. If you are insecure about certain stuff then that is your problem. If u dont want girly outfits stick to warrior. If u dont wanna miss call someone by a gender tied phrase then ask first what gender thst person is. You said you arent the only one one who is concerned about this "gender thing" but quite frankly you are the only one who ive seen making these topics a spotlight (othet than that one mage who wanted a change cuz she a girl w.e). Its up to u to do what u want but for 7yrs nobody has had a prob miss calling someone and most just laughs it off, idk why u have a prob or where you are getting these questionable ideas from. Anyways i'll leave it to the devs. Just my 2 cents.
Most people correct them as well, and then they laugh it off. Seen it in game hundreds of times. Correcting a person isn't vicious, it's just clarifying. Life is one big correction, that's how we learn.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk