Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
The point of new players getting high goldloot is very weak my man ..you mustn't get high gold loot immediately smh ..have you not heard of the word grinding ? Farm slowly with what you have and get it better as time goes on simple as that ..that's what I did ..so on this note let's stop asking to be literally spoonfed by asking for gold event ,it's a game and you've to grind to get whatever you want rather than come to forums and cry about an event which even cinco said won't be returning

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Lol, I just want gold event so that everyone can make gold and also cause things in game got a lot expensive. The gold event would help everyone and people would stop calling the game dead and boring as well as the other comments such as(I've been farming like crazy, got so little gold and still no good loot). You might think that gold event make prices expensive but that is not necessarily true, billions, millions of dl players we're furious, sad or just gave up on dl when they heard no more gold event. I'm 100% sure if cinco does gold event once a year like other events, the number of dl players would skyrocket

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk