Page 115 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post
    I've started an assassin, and was wondering whether anyone has any advice about skill point allocation. I really like the ranger skill quick shot (I think it's called), is it worth investing points and also adding the poison ability on the archer class or is it best to go pure assassin? Thx.
    Rapid Shot? Are you talking about the talent that adds 2% more damage to RS per point? If so, then you probably don't need that as an Assassin.

The bonus damage poison is really good for an assassin though. You can apply it to both weapons, both having the chance to do a bonus of 225 (at level 60 upgrade) pure poison damage to the target. With your 2 daggers that attack pretty fast + that skill later on in the assassin tree (if you get it) that adds attack speed everytime you crit, that's a whole lot of chances to add that bonus poison damage pretty quick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I don't want to get this thread locked, so I'll say one thing.

When you take 3-4 of our most active members who have been with us since the beginning and had even remade the guild with a name THEY CHOSE, that's not cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Hmm, in the lower levels 1k armor doesn't help much though. I will probably max it first so I can aoe without any worries, then the permafrost upgrade.

The upgrade of reflect damage doesn't increase the armor added. So you would take damage as well. The way reflected damage works I think (I maybe wrong haha!) is that you also take the damage and your attacker takes it too. In duels, I noticed that if a melee attacker dies from reflected damage, he dies and the duel is cancelled. And he must spawn in a graveyard. :s

The +armor is also upgraded as you increase the spell rank (skill books).
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post
    I was on the desert level last night and teamed up with two other random players - two frost mages and a divine monk. We cast permafrost next to each other and the monk gathered the mobs and we aeo'd away and the monk kept us alive by healing. The xp racked up, it was great. The other spell that I really like is the one that enables all spells currently on cool down to become active again. Works a treat.

Freezing Mind? Yeah that is quite great! Pop all your frost spells, EVERYTHING!!! Then refresh them and pop them again! 40 seconds of stone armor / skin goodness! XD
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    The upgrade of reflect damage doesn't increase the armor added. So you would take damage as well. The way reflected damage works I think (I maybe wrong haha!) is that you also take the damage and your attacker takes it too. In duels, I noticed that if a melee attacker dies from reflected damage, he dies and the duel is cancelled. And he must spawn in a graveyard. :s

The +armor is also upgraded as you increase the spell rank (skill books).
    What do you mean? If it reflects 100% damage at level one, why wouldn't it when upgraded? I hope I don't take any damage. That defeats the whole purpose lol. I thought I would be invincible to all meelee attacks for 20 secs.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    He can do whatever he wants, like I said, we're guests here.

If Moog or anyone else from the PL guild asks me to leave, out of respect, I will.

Look, I have nothing but respect for anyone in both guilds, no hate, no grudges, and definitely no homo. So I don't see the point in alienating both our guilds from each other, when we could clearly benefit from each other.

The way I see it, the PL guild is more PvE oriented, more community based, very close members.

Tragic is more PvP oriented, somewhat getting extended members. We even have lone in the guild now, last I checked.

So we can benefit from each other, PL guild gets grief'd on, Tragic can help. We lack characters or diversity on dungeons later on, PL guild can help.

So really, it's just like segregating personal playstyle into two different guilds. The PL guild likes a smaller, more casual guild, while Tragic is a more hardcore and doesn't mind the larger player base guild.
    I'm not sure I can respect Tragic as a whole guild yet, as I've been spawn camped and ganked by some of their members. But you're right, there shouldn't be any hate between PLers cos of a guild switch. I still chat with some Tragic members (Teena, Echelong...) and we help each other out. (Shmoo please give me a chance at that elite crab
    Sometime man? ).
    Outlaws4eva.....
    @icantgetkills No. that is all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post
    I'm not sure I can respect Tragic as a whole guild yet, as I've been spawn camped and ganked by some of their members. But you're right, there shouldn't be any hate between PLers cos of a guild switch. I still chat with some Tragic members (Teena, Echelong...) and we help each other out. (Shmoo please give me a chance at that elite crab
    Sometime man? ).
    Outlaws4eva.....
    @icantgetkills No. that is all
    Message me the names, as those are one of the things that we are not supposed to be doing, I'm on BabyElly as a main.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What do you mean? If it reflects 100% damage at level one, why wouldn't it when upgraded? I hope I don't take any damage. That defeats the whole purpose lol. I thought I would be invincible to all meelee attacks for 20 secs.
    You still take damage, that would be OP as hell if you didn't. I'm still unsure if it reflects skill damage because the description sort of indicates that it doesnt ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post
    You still take damage, that would be OP as hell if you didn't. I'm still unsure if it reflects skill damage because the description sort of indicates that it doesnt ^^
    No, the stone spike upgrade is supposed to reflect 100% damage at level 3. So wouldn't that mean you can't take damage?
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Formora, I wish my exams were over so I could play because my divine monk is lvl 33 and ive done all easier Vega quests and need to grind a level or two :/ I'll be done in a weeks time if you can be bothered waiting? It's a long shot but I figured I'd throw it out there,
    Also Im posting till i hit 1k again, nice number to leave on.
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobane View Post
    Formora, I wish my exams were over so I could play because my divine monk is lvl 33 and ive done all easier Vega quests and need to grind a level or two :/ I'll be done in a weeks time if you can be bothered waiting? It's a long shot but I figured I'd throw it out there,
    Also Im posting till i hit 1k again, nice number to leave on.
    Yeah, I hate exams. I have to leave again in a few weeks, because I have another exam soon. So I'm trying to get my mage to 60 before that. Sorry I'm sure you can still level with one of our guild members though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Haha, ok understood. Realised it was a long shot :P I'll find someone else to grind with. Elly I know the place you mentioned so ill try there.
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I hope we get the new O&C update soon. I need something else to do other than duel.
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew View Post
    I hope we get the new O&C update soon. I need something else to do other than duel.
    Kinda disappointing though that the new end-game stuff we'd have is just the additional quests from Update #1, right?

Unless I misunderstood Sara, Update #1 will only have those in bullet points and the ones from her second post in the forum. The dungeons, arenas, etc are still being worked on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone know where the elemental king spawns? I want to farm a bit with my warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Anyone know where the elemental king spawns? I want to farm a bit with my warrior
    Vita Springs: Twilight. At the end, there's a small pool of water where it spawns around.

You'll either see a bunch of people camping it, or nobody at all indicating it just died or far from spawn time.

Spawn is 2 hours + 1 hour window, any time within that window, but noticed its usually on the quarters, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45, or 3.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Vita Springs: Twilight. At the end, there's a small pool of water where it spawns around.

You'll either see a bunch of people camping it, or nobody at all indicating it just died or far from spawn time.

Spawn is 2 hours + 1 hour window, any time within that window, but noticed its usually on the quarters, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45, or 3.
    Cool, thanks. Will be farming his guards, Freja tells me they drop good loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Cool, thanks. Will be farming his guards, Freja tells me they drop good loot.
    They do indeed. I got a Bloodmoon off the guards the other day, completely unexpected as I was looking for one of the end-game blue weapons.

It can get quite crowded there, even for the guards, so I think Umbra Rift might drop the same kind of gear that the mobs there do. There's more in Umbra too. My guess would be 58-60 mobs drop the same gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, the stone spike upgrade is supposed to reflect 100% damage at level 3. So wouldn't that mean you can't take damage?
    You take damage, but all melee damage you receive is reflected, and received by the enemy too. So let's say a mob hits you for 100 dmg. At level 1, the enemy is hit for 30 damage... At level 2 they are hit for 60 damage... And at level 3, they receive the whole 100 damage. Hope this makes sense, yet to test with skill damage.

@Elly pmed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lvl 58 bats don't drop the same loot as lvl 60 elementals, so there is definitely a big difference.