Page 119 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    Lol more bugs!
    Next thing you know, adding more wisdom to a warrior gets your morale up... XD
    I've heard that too! Moog might even attest to that, last I heard he tried it with a few wisdom rings.

It'd be cool in a way, more diversity in builds, etc. Just kinda weird IMO.

Just like how there was speculation that archer/warrior skills followed the % crit of spell power and the ranged attack crit rate only worked for normal attacks. Doesn't work that way, but just goes to show how much speculation there is going around. Lol.

I kinda believe that vigor regen though. Though I haven't tried it personally, it does make sense and very possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay, I got to level 37 on my mage. I already got the quest that took me to desert, and did the one after that (killing the wolves). The next quest is greyed out so I guess I have to grind the last 30k exp needed to 38. Killing the level 40 sacrathar elites aren't really effective, they're 3 levels higher and resist quite a bit. So, I think I'll stick with graveyard zombies.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Okay, I got to level 37 on my mage. I already got the quest that took me to desert, and did the one after that (killing the wolves). The next quest is greyed out so I guess I have to grind the last 30k exp needed to 38. Killing the level 40 sacrathar elites aren't really effective, they're 3 levels higher and resist quite a bit. So, I think I'll stick with graveyard zombies.
    Dang, now how'm I supposed to catch up with you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Dude, slow down. Some of us are getting ready to drive across the US, how are we gonna farm together if you are 50 in two days at the rate you are going?
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just hit 39, been aoe-ing the desert elites since 38. They're actually pretty easy, but if the area is crowded and the spawn times are messed up then it sucks. Especially when your group is almost dead and suddenly another one pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Dang, now how'm I supposed to catch up with you?
    I thought you said you could catch up by tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Dude, slow down. Some of us are getting ready to drive across the US, how are we gonna farm together if you are 50 in two days at the rate you are going?
    I was waiting on you today Grinding on non-elites on island was hell lol. I'm trying to get to 41, excited to get meteor storm! But I will slow down next week.
    Last edited by Formora; 06-03-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What level is your monk? You are mostly military right?
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    What level is your monk? You are mostly military right?
    36.5 with no quests, so was grinding on the hard-hitting rock dudes at Hall of Reverie but Formora indirectly mentioned the zombies in the Graveyard, which don't hit as hard so may head back there. Mostly military, polearm. Will switch to Divine at 45-50, but I am an offense type of guy (or offensive, take your pick, ha)
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Form, in the 39/40 elite desert area, are those "stuck" archer mobs still there?

Last I checked with brother there were like 20 of them just "stuck". You can target, but they're technically dead. Somehow their sprites just got left behind.

It really sucked bad because of that max number of sprites in the screen thing, so to see an actual mob, you'll have to move practically next to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

36.5 with no quests, so was grinding on the hard-hitting rock dudes at Hall of Reverie but Formora indirectly mentioned the zombies in the Graveyard, which don't hit as hard so may head back there. Mostly military, polearm. Will switch to Divine at 45-50, but I am an offense type of guy (or offensive, take your pick, ha)
    I took Elly's suggestion and went hybrid at 50 and its a lot better than military alone. I got all the talent points till I was able to get Divine Breath which gives you 80% mana regen in 5 seconds and has a 1 min cd. All the rest of the points are in military so you can get all the AOE spells and have good mana regen. Since I did that I've only used 5 mana pots while grinding one whole level on elites higher level than me and not a single stop for food.

I am placing points in fist master because those 10% hit points are a lot and get me close to 90% hit. I am using mostly military gear and I have about 400 mana regen with 5600 mana if I use wisdom I can get more but kill slower. So far I still don't have the AOE spells I need but killing 1 at a time its more efficient for now and when I was grinding with asi he was killing while I supplied mana, healing and helped with the killing process.

I will see what I can craft for you and send it in.

Thanks Elly for the advice it was well worth it.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I took Elly's suggestion and went hybrid at 50 and its a lot better than military alone. I got all the talent points till I was able to get Divine Breath which gives you 80% mana regen in 5 seconds and has a 1 min cd. All the rest of the points are in military so you can get all the AOE spells and have good mana regen. Since I did that I've only used 5 mana pots while grinding one whole level on elites higher level than me and not a single stop for food.

I am placing points in fist master because those 10% hit points are a lot and get me close to 90% hit. I am using mostly military gear and I have about 400 mana regen with 5600 mana if I use wisdom I can get more but kill slower. So far I still don't have the AOE spells I need but killing 1 at a time its more efficient for now and when I was grinding with asi he was killing while I supplied mana, healing and helped with the killing process.

I will see what I can craft for you and send it in.

Thanks Elly for the advice it was well worth it.
    Lol no credit at all to me, I was just amazed at what it could do when I actually tried it myself

There was this pure AoE PvE build I was thinking of for a monk, one sec let me whip out the talent calculator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Lol no credit at all to me, I was just amazed at what it could do when I actually tried it myself

There was this pure AoE PvE build I was thinking of for a monk, one sec let me whip out the talent calculator
    This is the one I am thinking I prefer the 10% hit over the daze and 5% crit because if you can't hit your target what purpose does crit have right?

http://www.war-tools.com/t72470.html...5151035010031g
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ech, if you switch to 2h your hit will go up. Your hit will take a hit if you dual weild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Form, in the 39/40 elite desert area, are those "stuck" archer mobs still there?

Last I checked with brother there were like 20 of them just "stuck". You can target, but they're technically dead. Somehow their sprites just got left behind.

It really sucked bad because of that max number of sprites in the screen thing, so to see an actual mob, you'll have to move practically next to it.
    Yeah, they are gone. There use to be 2-3 when I was on my warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

This is the one I am thinking I prefer the 10% hit over the daze and 5% crit because if you can't hit your target what purpose does crit have right?

http://www.war-tools.com/t72470.html...5151035010031g
    Yeah thats true.

I was thinking this for PURE PvE/AoE :

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...05013130000000

Polearm, all AoE, and only self-healing needed.

And yeah Bebaorn is right, only dual causes the hit to go down. I'm not sure if they fixed it, but the crit % you gain from the Mantis upgrade was only for polearms too.

Yeah, they are gone. There use to be 2-3 when I was on my warrior.

Thank God! Those were the most annoying things I've come across yet. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah thats true.

I was thinking this for PURE PvE/AoE :

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...05013130000000

Polearm, all AoE, and only self-healing needed.

And yeah Bebaorn is right, only dual causes the hit to go down. I'm not sure if they fixed it, but the crit % you gain from the Mantis upgrade was only for polearms too.

Thank God! Those were the most annoying things I've come across yet. Lol

Ok going to try a polearm and see if my hit % goes up. Now all I need is to find a good polearm for lvl 50....
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Ok going to try a polearm and see if my hit % goes up. Now all I need is to find a good polearm for lvl 50....
    I think there's a good trio to follow once you hit desert.

The first one would be the last quest from that huge dragon, he gives a good trident looking polearm.

Next would be a blue one from the humanoid elites in the tower (forgot name). It looks like a trident still, with reddish marks on the tips of the trident.

I think that would do you good until you get to 58 for the Lava King Trident

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think there's a good trio to follow once you hit desert.

The first one would be the last quest from that huge dragon, he gives a good trident looking polearm.

Next would be a blue one from the humanoid elites in the tower (forgot name). It looks like a trident still, with reddish marks on the tips of the trident.

I think that would do you good until you get to 58 for the Lava King Trident
    Yeah gonna check the AH later to see if I can find a suitable weapon. I saw your spec and its good. I was thinking of a pve build for solo and groups and if I don't lose hit% with polearms then with 8%hit I could be close to 100% depending on how much I lose or gain.

Here is the one I am thinking. I am using tiger claw because the CD is 2seconds and it hits pretty hard with claws but gonna have to check with a polearm.

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...21010130000000
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Yeah gonna check the AH later to see if I can find a suitable weapon. I saw your spec and its good. I was thinking of a pve build for solo and groups and if I don't lose hit% with polearms then with 8%hit I could be close to 100% depending on how much I lose or gain.

Here is the one I am thinking. I am using tiger claw because the CD is 2seconds and it hits pretty hard with claws but gonna have to check with a polearm.

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...21010130000000
    Yeah I'd choose your build if your definitely going for Fist/Weapon and single targets only.

I moved one talent point though, I was never a big fan of the 1% Health/Mana talent, so I just moved that to Tiger Claw upgrade, and 1 to that 1% Str/Agi gain thing

I actually haven't seen that build in pvp yet, divine enough for 80% restore but military for tiger claw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ech, it hits harder with polearm. You just don't get the chance for 2 or 3 hits. Even if you use polearm, I think you should invest 1 point into tiger claw because it does pretty good damage for 1 points and 3 second cool down on single target.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    Ech, it hits harder with polearm. You just don't get the chance for 2 or 3 hits. Even if you use polearm, I think you should invest 1 point into tiger claw because it does pretty good damage for 1 points and 3 second cool down on single target.
    Tiger Claw hits harder with polearm? If it doesn't proc, then definitely.

But with all the procs, etc, polearms only hit harder on Mantis Cudgel because of the pure weapon damage needed. For TC and even Lions Breathe, Fist/Weapon would hit harder because of the split weapon %s it goes through.