Thread: Thoth set for int based enchantress no longer drops in alien oasis patch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Thoth set for int based enchantress no longer drops in alien oasis patch

The set should have been lvl 40 items, but it inadvertently classified as lvl 41 items.

By blocking all lvl 40 plus items, it also means int based Mage no longer can get this set. The set should be changed to lvl 40, provided in ao bosses loot table.

I have Imhotep eye of Thoth in my bag to prove it, I have seen the helm, and staff. But all of them are at lvl 41.

Your urgent attention on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Yeah the new gear is awesome looking and totally unbalanced. I respec'd to paladin because as the situation stands, gear determines your crucial stats more than build does, and a Str based mage is better now at being what an Int based mage is supposed to be than an Int based mage is. The regular mage is totally crippled and obsolete.

BTW, here is a related thread I started, based on the assumption that this was an oversight and not a bug: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...egen-situation
    Last edited by Royce; 06-15-2010 at 11:03 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.