Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
It's a Pocket Legends birthday event so it should be beneficial to everyone among the community....but that's wishful thinking. I couldn't say i expected much but who cares. Endgamers are a minority in this game yet the last couple events has benefited them the most. Updates are all directly Endgame targeted and it's going to be like this for a while.

Talking about the event exclusively i can't give a input since it came out just a hour ago. I see many complaining about reskin but fail to see alot of stuff that is "New" are just reskin or modifications of old items. This is also a better alternate than completely bringing items of old back. Gauntlet looks cool also, i expect it to be used more in the future of the game. AL always had somewhat cool events.
At first glance, it does appear to cater towards the endgame lot but I soon found out that was able to farm tokens much quicker on my 40 than any 110. This is based on me talking to my lvl 110 friends. We both began gauntlets since event release but while I was on 4000 tokens, they were on 2450 tokens or something (full 110 parties with trashers and mythics).
I can still get arcanes even. By farming enough tokens to buy crates. What's the difference between looting an arcane and getting it in a crate? They're both luck orientated.
Lower levels can't farm any elites or mythics. But this issue is circumvented by many 110s getting these drops so their value inevitably drops. Same goes for sapphire ebonthrax vanities. If you wanted the thrill of farming these drops, than it is a bummer to be anything less than 105 but if u actually want to get ur hands on them, it's not a problem(mythic may still be though).
The only thing which I think it's hard for lower levels to get is a tradeable decathrax pet. You can mitigate this somewhat by buying it from vendor though.

I would still urge Cinco to scale the gauntlet difficulty to your level such that anyone can participate and not die in one shot.