Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dont u just love lvl 55s and 56s?..... not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, if you're not 53+ I'll boot you, simply because it is faster to level in ctk.
    I agree with you about this, 100%z

I'm a wisp of cloud floating around somewhere
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I run a 55 bird and I'd like to think I'm fairly knowledgeable on the mechanics. Thing is, I also run a 49 pally, on my way up. All of the above posts is one of the few reasons why I don't join a PUG. I only go into public dungeons. And even then I get the odd messages telling me to go to my level, when I'm on my pally.

Just in the past two days, I went into a PUBLIC room in the Sewers and one of you level 55s from the forum (I won't name names. No point to it, but I know who you are) typed out "boot!" I couldn't help but laugh and type "nice try...". And he left. But the show went on and we all came out with hardly a scratch because the other players also knew what they were supposed to do.

And another one just today told me to "get lost, 49", again in a public room. It was fun to see all of them 55s clumped together with fever and blowing each other apart. Well, just remember a 49 reved ALL of you and saved your skins while taking aggro as well.

You're bound to find people like that everywhere; people who think they're too good for lower levels. If you don't want lower levels joining your game, create a locked room. That function is there too.

My advise?
    Know your game, have a good time.
    The ignore button is there for a reason.
    Don't go into PUGs unless if you know the players.
    And when you get to 55, don't act as if everyone below you doesn't know jack. Remember you too were a lower level before.

Coincidentally, if you ever want to join in my games, you are always welcome regardless of level. If a space is reserved for a friend, I won't even boot you, but stop the game and pm you explaining the situation.

It's all about fun and games. Keep it that way.
    Last edited by joopiduh; 06-06-2011 at 02:02 AM.
    Traps are my best buds. They always pop up to greet me when I'm near...
    MIXNMATCH: Lv65 INT/STR hybrid TICKLEFEATHER: Lv63 DEX/STR hybrid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha so ridiculous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I could solo all of hideout except GF at 48, so I know it can be done in a group. You just have to be smart about it. I loath running Hideout with ramdoms though, because I know I will end up tanking GF. It's not so bad if you have a group that knows to keep away when you get fever, but most do not.
    Raulurfixit (engineer) <Serenity> guild member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I started running sewers when I was 45 on my bear when there was no level limit. Found some level 55-56 players who either liked my play or were too good to care that they let me play with them and level from 45-50 in the sewers. So ya there are nice people out there. One just needs to know how to handle his char. If my team mates have no objection against playing with someone leveld 50-53 I let them stay but if they tend to screw up every other second then u gotta boot.
    Lupiv 71 Bear Hatyara 71 Bird Liverpoolfan 71 Mage

Founding Member of COT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    I need to master it, half the time I blow myself. Death count has gone from 24 --> 35 today due to that. Went from 4 --> 25 soloing OL/Gurg with 66 armor. >.>
    Parth blows himself up half the time too!!!
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior