While the idea is great and it sounds fun, I also think this LB will be a walk in the park for the botters.

There are so many botters t, some of them are so used to it that they even bot for Energy farming during events.

I have personally reported them many times with proof, even in PMs to Justg, they just got their LB banners as if nothing happened (and I didn't because they did >_>). So, I don't see the point of reporting botters or dummy farmers anymore.

I suggest to remove the 1,000 boss APs from the seasonal leaderboards, and possibly all PvP APs too because of dummy farming. Not sure how that would work when the season ends, but it can't be too complicated.

In addition to all my *salty* comments, I have some questions too:

1. What happens when the season ends? Do these character become regular characters?
2. Can current regular characters join the same maps with Seasonal characters?
3. Can current regular characters send gear to the new Seasonal characters?

And finally, some blind suggestions (because I don't know how this works):

Disable regular characters from sending gears or items to Seasonal Characters, except Gold.

In addition, make a separate auction for Seasonal Characters so they can buy stuff that is farmed from other seasonal characters. That way farming in old maps can come back to life with stuff like Eggs and Legendary items, and maybe it would help as a gold sink too.