I agree, pl is not enjoyable anymore. I quited a bit after l110 expansion, cus theres pretty much nothing to do aside from afk. I'm not gonna go back to pl, but maybe I'll visit if it becomes good.

And Im an al player now, but I used to play pl before. Gotta disagree on the part where al is easier to get into, a new player gon take a year or more just to get a good gear in al unless they spend like $100/week. Just for your info for full gear in al, depending on awakes, 1 weapon in al can cost like 60-100m+ and most of the time u need more than 1 weapon to switch on situations and thats just weapon not to mention armor 20-80m, helm 10-60m, Artifact 40m-100m+, ring and amulet, gold loot set that can go up to 400m+ for op gold loot, jewels, boss damage gears 100m+, speedset 10-20m+, pets and a lot more. And if ur a newbie u won't even be able to afford gold loot gears, without gl gears, u proly make 100k-200k/day. Just count it, its nearly impossible for newbie to get into the game.

Fyi $100 - 1700 plats it can get u up to 50m gold by selling elite awakes. Just count hm money u needa spend if ur a new player that wanna be op right away.

And maybe u don't know, al community is the most toxic community. Toxic in pl is nth compared to al, ik cus I used to play pl for quite some time.

Pl ign - avaunt
Al ign - avaunts

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk