Thread: "Dont Worry, it's just Inflation"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I agree there are some price manipulators here but normal prices of items in AL is never predictable. Today if it's high, tomorrow it might be low.. The price of a particular item rises, when people realize it's value.. Let me give u example of few vanities.. Till 7/8 months ago, Desert set was hardly 15-20mil, Balloon banner 30-40mil, Lucky jack set 8-10mil.. People never cared about this items when their prices were low and were affordable.. I myself saw desert vest rogue getting expired in auction when it was listed for 14mil (I'm sure Devs also noticed all this if they keep track of what happens in auction).. And see today people are going crazy for desert set and willing to pay 100mil+..Same goes for red balloons.. Why ? Cos suddenly they realized its a very underrated and gorgeous vanity.. So price increasing and people spending their hard earned gold to own those exclusive vanities.. Marvelous villian vanity was less old and rarer than desert vanity, still it's price went up from 20mil to 280mil+ now

People never cares when an item is easily available and affordable.. They don't bother to buy it.. But once it's price starts increasing, they starts complaining.. Many people requested Devs to bring back Green arlor set rogue and they did.. And now see, it's still cheap as heck and nobody bothers about it and rarely someone wears it.. Before it came back, people were crazy for it.. And also you can't force people to list an item in auction for 'cheap' price.. If someone wants, they might list Red jester set for 500mil but all u need to do is ignore it cos no one will buy anyways.. I do agree there are some greedy price manipulators here but Prices are also increasing cos people are actually buying in higher prices, afterall it's their gold their wish.. If people stops buying, prices of an item will automatically go down..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinklips For This Useful Post: