Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1 or 2 zones away from being the best game ever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Oh yeaaaa, gonna be funnn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmmm, think they should make 2 difficulties of the campaigns if they can't figure out how to balance them.

For the regular users, make one that isn't so difficult.
    For the insane users, make one that is difficult.
    Vigilant - 45 - Bowmage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Hmmm, think they should make 2 difficulties of the campaigns if they can't figure out how to balance them.

LOL you mean like "heroic mode" in WoW?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Nightmare mode sounds like its going to rock.

A huge boss would be cool, one that the dev's don't even think we could beat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post

I love this. Count my vote as a YES!
    Unsung »-----> Archer
    KodaYoda --{------ Warrior
    Zeenna **¤** Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Liking this thread, and I like the hands on involvement of the devs - kudos to you guys, what better way to keep us coming back than to give the opportunity to chuck in your 2 cents and possibly see them come to fruition?!

Having nearly got to endgame now (36 Enchanter - Herbzie) I feel like I have enough experience to throw my opinions into the mix.

I'd love to see some real hard fights, although some of them at the moment (yeah frogmar, I hoped she was just nuts and it wasn't me being gimped) are still a hard fight, it feels very make or break and over in a flash, I miss having nice long battles with peaks and troughs like other MMOs.

I think frogmar could keep the ae nuke, but make the range and damage realistic, I'd want to be able to stay in view distance of the clash but safe from the doom of the one hit pain, also, I'd love a warning like in a lot of other boss fights, she could make a loud scream, or call out in chat, letting you know to buff up, shield up and get ready or bail out! Also maybe call out if the healers healing attracts aggro "my patience is thrugh with you Herbzie!".

Targeting a friendly group member would be a nice touch, allowing me to use friendly skills on them and attack their target. Maybe a single target heal or HoT, by the advent of level 100 the current skills are sure to be obsolete (a quick note, if possible is love to have more details on the spell/skill, ideally at its current level, I'm not fussed about know how powerful it will be when I max it, not knowing and finding out is part of the fun :-) )

Some kind of incremental increase to your character given at each level or every few levels, so that even an unequipped toon freshly respecced with no points spent would have some kind of improvements over a new level 1 character.

I'm thinking of putting together a new thread as a streamlined compilation of the more popular ideas for both people looking to post new suggestions and the devs scouring for the diamonds in the dirt. A list with links to the detailed threads to have as a sticky and a quick reference, who's in? :-)

p.s. Love the artwork Richie :-)