Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf glint aegis?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Maybe they should nerf rogues I mean they can one shot evg bosses, deep marsh bosses,warriors in pvp, no good war can kill a good rog 1v1 in honor pvp, rog can do more damage in 1 normal aim shot no proc than a warrior can do with doz axe + doz aegis proc hitting an enemy with a skill, they one shot wars 25k+ hp 12k+ armor in fest outpost, they don't need tons of gears to be op whoopty doo rog needs 2 weapons and 1 sunken armor with speed set and 76 mythic.
    War needs 6 weapons, 2 arc vests 1 non arc vest, 76 mythic set, speed set, and nonmythic set just so they can control stuff.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Maybe you should use your brain to speak logically? Every rogue can't one shot a boss. And these whooty doo rogs you talk of paid a huge price for those gears which most can't afford. They cost 5-10x more than your cheapass 6 weapons. And a warrior who doesn't know how to PvP should refrain from commenting on it. Now don't come flexing your temple lb points on me. It's gears, switch load out spam, timings and stable ping.
    Have a good day selling your 32x sunkens

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truth_hurts For This Useful Post: