Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: new update video

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by choco View Post
    stop treating a phone game like its a full fledged PC game.....resources are not as plentiful and space is a premium. whats the total download now....30MB?

perhaps many of you got nice new phones for xmas where this isn't a problem....perhaps you have way to much time on your hands to play video games because repetition is cause for quitting....or otherwise, a lack of understanding of what it takes to produce a game causes unreasonable reactions.....or failure to observe that very few developers reinvest profits to make a game better.

could just be im outta touch with this me-first generation....where the most important things are what goes on in cyberspace rather than the dinner table. makes me very sad that this is who will be making executive decisions when im retired.

so whine away....cant deal with this forum anymore. every other post is crying about some perceived misdeed or injustice. while this game may not be perfect, its still second to none. yet it seems thats not good enough....so very sad.....
    I respect your opinion but i only posted this thread to have some constructive debate and just so the video is on the forum too.
    please do not turn the thread into a flame war as sam said earlier the video is only to show the camera effects.
    Tupaclegend lvl 62 Warrior
    proud member of C.O.T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:335596
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    Yeah this is getting old.. sigh.. all this time they had and all they came up with was slap pre existing vanities on pre existing monsters? I'm trying to stay positive but really? I just hope the new gears arent just recolored old stuff, or i'll probably be lookin for a new game, seeing as how if that happens, then we know what to expect in blackstar..
    Hey guys, it's a quick clip to show the camera tech. Don't read too much into it We'll have more clips to tease what's in "Music, Madness and Blood" over the coming weeks.
    Ok sam i'll stay positive. Hopefully u guys see where we, the players are coming from. I know phones dont have unlimited resources, and its not WoW, so i'll make the best of it. It makes me wish there was a "desktop legends" tho lol

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Complete speculation: But are we sure both new areas are 55+?
    I would think only one is 55+ and the other is an area revamp. I'd guess Dark Forest.

But complete speculation on my part. May the rumors fly high! in the sky! through space! and beyond!
    Both Nuri's Hallows and Mount Fang will be level 55+ adventure areas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey Sam do u want put any others new immage of the new lvl
    If u want ty

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ovocotto View Post
    Hey Sam do u want put any others new immage of the new lvl
    If u want ty
    We'll have more images and video from the new areas over the coming days and weeks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    We'll have more images and video from the new areas over the coming days and weeks.
    Yay ty a lot Sam