Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS. It's Time To Take Action.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

The current #1 time on Arena Leaderboard is just inhumane. Me, Altitudes and rest of our team spent countless hours figuring out the best way to go through the Arena to get ourselves a good record providing us a banner and badge. We are not greedy. We do not fill up leaderboard up and down with everyone we can. Myself, I encourage people to find your own way to get on leaderboard too, work for it, competition is fun.

My friends compete on every kind of leaderboard, from Top Player through Hydra runs to Arena leaderboard. None of them cheats, none of them abuse the game mechanics and they're just there, enjoying their hard earned success.
    The person that this thread is about is clearly against any fair play and have been reported by the community doing stuff that's considered against terms of service.
    While everyone probably understand that calling out on forum is against the rules, yet this is the only way to actually reach out to you, as developers to listen to us and pay attention to players that care about the game and want to keep it as fair as possible.

Evidence has been provided so please take into consideration taking appropriate action about it. Also, do not just close the thread straight away. You can see people getting along here, everyone pretty much states the exactly same thing - Game abuse is happening - that requires action to be taken.

Thanks,

Demon

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post: