Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My ipod was stolen, what should I do to protect my account? Please help!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Wow, devs are fast. I've had my ipod stolen before. Before PL thank goodness, but I feel for you Rhu.
    Make sure to change all other passwords on anything you've accessed through your ipod, especially if you had it through an app and it logs in automatically. Don't forget it can have access to your email(s), facebook, twitter, etc as well. Change all passwords of anything you've accessed through your ipod.

Good luck and hopefully, you did have the ipod password protected. More than likely then, they'll just wipe it.

Oh yeah, you should also file a police report with the ipod's serial #. They can't do a lot to track it but it helps with their crime stats and if they find it in a pawn shop or something, it can be returned to you. You can pre-type a statement and go there and attach the statement to their form and sign their crime report form. There's some online registries as well.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 07-02-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Star light, star bright...