Quote Originally Posted by Decently View Post
I mean I wanna see what cinco thinks about it, because a lot of players missed it having a second chance on gettin these gems would mean a lot since for some of us we like to collect. Regardless on whether or not it's useful I wouldn't mind if they made it 51 or not but hopefully there is a chance on these gems returning, these are some goodies that's just slowly being forgotten :/

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk
Lol you think I haven't suggested it several times already ? I've always wanted to collect them myself but as time went on I just realized that it wasn't really necessary especially after they outlived their usefulness following the arrival of level 51 elders and why I think that it doesn't make sense bringing them back too is this. They're just gems for usage and also there's no title or achievement that they give unlike the 3 storm weapons so it's kinda a waste to bring it back if you look at it from that angle . Maybe cinco will change his mind or something but atm I just feel that it wouldn't really make sense bringing it back