Thread: For those who wonder what is written :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post

On a side note the most underrated vanity in my opinion is the Burger Baron Set I’ve already went into to full detail so many times about the set because it’s literally 5th dimensional when you try and break it down to the specifications it’s limitless the amount of different things you can point out in the Burger Baron Set I really advice players if you really wanna take your experience to the next level to invest in a Burger Baron set unfortunately if you don’t already have the [Burgermeister] title then you are only going to have half the experience but being that I Am The Burger Baron it isn’t much to be worried about because there can only be one Burger Baron and that’s me but you can feel the experience that STS was trying to get you to understand with the Burger Baron vanity set I urge players to looo into this vanity set you may find out things about yourself that you never knew don’t just take the vanity for face value look a little deep into it and I promise you will be here thanking me for the suggestion that help change your entire view on not only this game but life itself but that’s just my gift to you all The Burger Baron vanity set is one you guys should really check out and come to your own conclusions it’s almost unexplainable in words how good the set is The eyes of those who see will not be dim, And the ears of those who hear will listen. Have a nice day players

- The Burger Baron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this is related to the thread how? take your own advice too, and I'm also 90% sure I'm not the only one who skips your replies in every thread now

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post: