Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
Event is most active time. If your a returning player you can catch up to endgame level buy doing xp events. It’s usually loaded with a lot of experience. Watch cs price for awhile be for you sell some of your old valuables cause some might be worth a lot.

So as far as leveling out of event depending on your level you could get any of the pets that gives 2k plus damage to have a smooth run. If your 50 plus you can do even more damage with a qtr, hemi, pure weapon.

If your around like 80-90 I think dev is gonna be a good pet or any or them pets that let u do free runs in like there zones.

85 swamp zone to make it clean grind remeber to use a pet with damage and a aoe weapon like alien staff and rally all the monsters up into a big mob and aoe (area of effect weapon) then all.

Now when u get to like level 106 (the ship map) you can buy amulet and ring that has gold bonus and pet that has gold bonus and like a vanity shield that have gold bonus and can start farming gold at good rates. Some make like 1-4m a hr if I remeber correctly.

U don’t have to waste all your gold on a pet or stress it cause if you wait for another event to come you can prob get a non tradable free one that u can use to max out your char using event tokens.

Also to further making leveling easier there are vanity sets that give effects like 3x damage, def, xp etc and some give speed. So there a lot of new items that make soloing easier.

And if you do the boat quest at like 106 you get like free 7m!!

Oh you can also make good money selling event items last event items were going from like 30m and some like 200m and there even items for plat players to buy and sell.

That’s all I can think of. Hope it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But he needs to already have substantial wealth to use those methods .
That being said, I capped my mage to 110 in one event without xp kits or max cave tickets. You need to grind for 8 hours for like 3 days. Notice the word 'grind' here. Has connotations of repeatedly doing something without enjoying it. I did have to use sapphire set but as new player you can just follow 110 players and collect orbs (but those meanies boot you more often than not, good job guys I'm sure new players feel very welcomed by that!).

Events are the only way to progress essentially. There's still a lack of a good storyline and engaging PVE. Events dont fix that.