Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: "Pvp Memorial Wall"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    Like barb has already said, he didn't put his own name on the list because he felt he deserved to be there. He put his name on the list because other people felt he deserved to be there. And he's made it a trend to include a little bit about them in the parentheses...winner of multiple pvp contests seems like something worth noting, dont you think? I don't think barb made this thread with the intent of glorifying himself and all his close friends, more so just to remember the names of great pvp players that can be so easily forgotten. And again, just because the creator of the list happens to be one of those people shouldn't do anything to lessen it's validity.
    The main problem is the creator makes himself sound like the best pvper ever, conceited and some sort of big shot. If the creator was a more humble person, alot of people would appreciate this thread more.

Not saying its true, but what i described above were my initial thoughts when reading this thread and what other people feel as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Like barb has already said, he didn't put his own name on the list because he felt he deserved to be there. He put his name on the list because other people felt he deserved to be there. And he's made it a trend to include a little bit about them in the parentheses...winner of multiple pvp contests seems like something worth noting, dont you think? I don't think barb made this thread with the intent of glorifying himself and all his close friends, more so just to remember the names of great pvp players that can be so easily forgotten. And again, just because the creator of the list happens to be one of those people shouldn't do anything to lessen it's validity.
    The main problem is the creator makes himself sound like the best pvper ever, conceited and some sort of big shot. If the creator was a more humble person, alot of people would appreciate this thread more.

Not saying its true, but what i described above were my initial thoughts when reading this thread and what other people feel as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylito View Post
    This thread has turned into a flame war, and i can see why. All i see is certain people*cough mr.banana etc cough* looking for gratification and glory.(eternal paladin zomgomg winner of all pvp contest omgGgg) Its just a game man... log in.. have fun... kill things.. With that said, can we be done with this opioniated thread and move on with our lives thank uuuuuuu!
    *cough mikeylito cough* who r u and why should i know u to say things about me? if u played at 30 cap u would see for urself and not say things

and stop triple posting

dude in the last 3-4 pages all rageposts i see are from new gens so idc about their comments but the content of this thread is not so complex that u cant understand it... use ur mind and u will people. ( the last one wasn goin to u Sun )

ow and also joey in all his posts seems as if he is a ragekido when ingame he doesn seem like that. That is weird i must say...
    Last edited by Barbamitsos; 07-13-2011 at 03:46 AM.
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Who are you? Have you ever gone against Barb at 35? If you have you wouldn't be saying these things. And I dont care about the Mynas Gens who think... think they know something about something. Barb is one of the greatest 35 twinks to have played PVP. Ask any old time pros and they will back my opinion up.

Barb... if I deserve to be on this list so do you!

And the fact that he IS a great PVP'er is the only reason I take note of this thread. "Takes one to know one." If you posted something Mikeylito... I don't know if it would spend .5 calories typing and instead you that energy to click the back button.
    I stand for one thing so I dont fall for everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Barbamitsos View Post
    *cough mikeylito cough* who r u and why should i know u to say things about me? if u played at 30 cap u would see for urself and not say things

and stop triple posting

dude in the last 3-4 pages all rageposts i see are from new gens so idc about their comments but the content of this thread is not so complex that u cant understand it... use ur mind and u will people. ( the last one wasn goin to u Sun )

ow and also joey in all his posts seems as if he is a ragekido when ingame he doesn seem like that. That is weird i must say...
    OK, I'm going to rip my head apart.

Do NOT get on Joey. NO!

BTW, I had a ragepost, I'm a new gen. Your point is valid, Nana.

Annnyway, sorry. I think I got a little out of hand here. I'll delete my post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    OK, I'm going to rip my head apart.

Do NOT get on Joey. NO!

BTW, I had a ragepost, I'm a new gen. Your point is valid, Nana.

Annnyway, sorry. I think I got a little out of hand here. I'll delete my post.
    joeys statement is completely wrong and critising something that he doesn really know so he doesn have an opinion on it!
    !

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

You all can keep flaming but i guarantee you a dev will lock this. So i highly recommend that everyone just takes a deep breath and settles down...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    You all can keep flaming but i guarantee you a dev will lock this. So i highly recommend that everyone just takes a deep breath and settles down...
    Plz just listen to this many of us don't want it locked down!!!!!!!!
    Mains: Dahood lvl55 Archer/Lvl11 Operative/Prest lvl36 Tank

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

My main point is, Nana, these threads need to be carefully written to avoid wars. We're not sayin you suck at pvp, because when i rolled with you and arterracub for a bit, you were BEAST. But whenever you post yourself in one of these, you should either:
    • name who suggested you
    and/or
    •quote the suggestion itself

This way people won't get the wrong idea.

And don't call Joey a ragekiddo, he's not mad. You're only getting frustrated at the message he's trying to send you, which is: "one shouldn't post themselves in a hall of pvp thread", simply because it's gasoline under the matches.

No trollish intentions on my part, just trying to calm everything down. This thread is starting to look like today's lvl 20 twink society >.>
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerWolf View Post
    My main point is, Nana, these threads need to be carefully written to avoid wars. We're not sayin you suck at pvp, because when i rolled with you and arterracub for a bit, you were BEAST. But whenever you post yourself in one of these, you should either:
    • name who suggested you
    and/or

And don't call Joey a ragekiddo, he's not mad. You're only getting frustrated at the message he's trying to send you, which is: "one shouldn't post themselves in a hall of pvp thread", simply because it's gasoline under the matches.

No trollish intentions on my part, just trying to calm everything down. This thread is starting to look like today's lvl 20 twink society >.>
    Heh, I remember Banned crushed me in page something of my Top Twink Thread. It happens to the best of us, and the worst of us, in my case. There is absolutely no way these threads can avoid trouble.

PLUS!!! I put meself in me on thread, nobody gave a Fucar Noodle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Barb i have nothing against you, maybe perhaps you were the pvp legend you say you were. But if i were to write a thread about how i think i am the best pvp ever, how i am disgusted with the new gen, and how i won a tourny then i can expect their to be disagreement and problems. I can also expect their to be people who think im conceited for writing that about myself. Im not saying you are these things, im just saying you make yourself sound like this when you wrote that.

Im sure your a great player barb, but this was just my intial impression and thoughts when i read this post months ago. This is also what people wrote too me in-game as well. Maybe if you take out how your disgusted with the new generation and write a more humble description of yourself then maybe we can all look at this thread for the purpose it serves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Barb i have nothing against you, maybe perhaps you were the pvp legend you say you were. But if i were to write a thread about how i think i am the best pvp ever, how i am disgusted with the new gen, and how i won a tourny then i can expect their to be disagreement and problems. I can also expect their to be people who think im conceited for writing that about myself. Im not saying you are these things, im just saying you make yourself sound like this when you wrote that.

Im sure your a great player barb, but this was just my intial impression and thoughts when i read this post months ago. This is also what people wrote too me in-game as well. Maybe if you take out how your disgusted with the new generation and write a more humble description of yourself then maybe we can all look at this thread for the purpose it serves.
    However, if you wrote that, it would not be true. In Barb's case, it is, but I sort of understand your viewpoint as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

closes I'll ever get to posting myself on a pvp wall would be:

Zerious: best tester and failure evah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    However, if you wrote that, it would not be true. In Barb's case, it is, but I sort of understand your viewpoint as well.
    You missed my point. Whether its true or not, i can write about myself and say im top mage and then have people and the leaderboards back this up. But however it is still a OPINION and if i were to say this then i would make myself look like a conceited stubborn person Which would totally ruin the thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You missed my point. Whether its true or not, i can write about myself and say im top mage and then have people and the leaderboards back this up. But however it is still a OPINION and if i were to say this then i would make myself look like a conceited stubborn person Which would totally ruin the thread.
    can someone confirm u were a pvp legend for 15 lvl range? Nop cause u were good since 56 as far as im told about. U can ask any oldy and he wil answer u if i was a pvp legend and i tell u once again that it wasn me who put my name on the wall. I didn even put banan on the wall at the very begining.

if this thread makes u sad or rage just dont post and mind your business

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

can someone confirm u were a pvp legend for 15 lvl range? Nop cause u were good since 56 as far as im told about. U can ask any oldy and he wil answer u if i was a pvp legend and i tell u once again that it wasn me who put my name on the wall. I didn even put banan on the wall at the very begining.

fail. It's a forum. Anyone with an account has business here.

And you keep living on your PAST glory days, which is fine because this thread IS a MEMORIAL. Just a note to those who over looked that. In this case no new gens should be put in this thread. basically pre-xmas pvp right?
    Last edited by Zerious; 07-13-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yay u were a legend at pvp and no one could even get close to beating u.
    Mains: Dahood lvl55 Archer/Lvl11 Operative/Prest lvl36 Tank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This thread is starting to look like today's lvl 20 twink society >.>

Let me just set straight why I have a problem with this thread:

There's some oldy hierarchy in this forum that's pretty unjustified. Are you better than new gen instantly because you were here since swamps? No. The fact that you were here since swamps REALLY doesn't mean anything.

Self glorification is straight up annoying and it gets to me for some reason. You can deny the fact that you put yourself in this thread for selfish reasons, but hey... remember that time I beat you 10-1 in a tourney and you told everyone it was 10-5? I do. And thinking of that reminds me what kind of guy you are ^^

Not to spoil this thread for people who deserve shoutouts and such, but as wolf said... This thread really isn't what it used to be, or what it maybe should have been, so man I hope it gets locked.

Edit: Feel free to remove sbm from the list, I am not worthy...
    Last edited by joeychandler; 07-13-2011 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well it was 10-1 and i did tell him 10-2 cause of the kill the guy who joined took if u dont remember correctly. So if u try to rage over this thread and say stuff to just kill ur time cause u have a hard time irl or w/e idc man. Your bussiness not mine...

Also if the flame keeps goin on in this thread ill ask devs myself to lock it and delete it cause its intention wasn to attract every "JoeyChandler" that wants to flame or rage.

If you would like this to end please remove your posts since the comment of joey ratin the thread (idc anywys about that too) so that it remains clean or ill just ask devs to lock it cause, ow well, some people wanna ruin its purpose.

Joey if u are in a forest and u see one tree then u miss the main idea which, my friend, u totally do.
    I won't even waste more time postin to explain things to u because ur stuck to somethin that u think is correct or maybe is idk! and u dont see the other sides of the story. Too bad....

fail. It's a forum. Anyone with an account has business here.

And you keep living on your PAST glory days, which is fine because this thread IS a MEMORIAL. Just a note to those who over looked that. In this case no new gens should be put in this thread. basically pre-xmas pvp right?
    So your intention is to ruin threads that u misundetstand on this forum?

• name who suggested you
    and/or

•search urself and see who suggested whom
    •look at the suggestion urself

If it wasn for comments about addin people i would have asked devs to lock this thread since second post cause i knew it would end this way

@kellylita: because i have u flisted i could explain to u about ur statements , which i admit r partly correct, and you will see my side of the "story"
    Last edited by Barbamitsos; 07-13-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

@kellylita: because i have u flisted
    Lol dude sometimes your typos are hilarious.

Btw..I don't see what people are complaining about. The person who wrote this list of pvp legends happens to be a pvp legend himself, why wouldn't he be on it? If you think he's just being cocky then thats a different story.