Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
I dont farm, tell that to my leaderboards
You think only gates and Dm count or have ever counted as farming? Thought u were an OG player?
Cant believe i have to recite the points i made before, ill sum it up so your tiny brain can also understand

1. PVP has NEVER been the core element of this game, PvE has always had the upper hand, and it still does.
(Does this mean im saying the game is only PvE? No, Read

2. If you complain about how expensive it is to pvp endgame, stop crying and play honor

Now you can do 2 things, get offended and think everything always is aimed and revolves around you, or you can stop and think, does this involve me? Does he mean me when he says this?

Now judging from your replies youre a very wealthy man with alot of pixel gold, so should the second point concern you?
Perhaps, if you have some reasonable statements.
Do you? No, seemingly not.

Does the 1st point apply to you? Yes, it applies to everyone, now how you go about this is you react with some argumentative points, did you? Not even in the slightest.

Now i have broken it down for you, do you understand? Or should i hold your hand through the entire thing again?

“Every top game has competitiveness” yes indeed, but this can both be PVe and PVP
Does this mean the entire game revolves around PvP like some people claim? No.
Not sure why you keep referring to other games either, this is the AL forum so treat it as such.

You keep bringing up how farming isnt fun and shouldnt only be done, but what point are you trying to make here? When did i ever claim that was the case? I bullet pointed the points i made, i hope u get your head out your arse and read for once, such a pretentious lad you are.

Just because someone says a game is oriented around PvE and PvE has the majority of the popularity, doesnt mean PvP is absent, get your head out your arse
1. Conversely when Pvp is core, it does not denegrate Pve and if your "reading" you should had "read" that I said it should be balanced.

2. Im saying the disparity of the rich and the average. As I mentioned many times, a player must have at least 500m today to compete anything less will be squashed. Honor is fine yes I agree with that (for the 10th time) but the point is whats the end goal of the player? to farm and what? just to get as much gold as possible? where to spend? vanities? lmao thats all? Is it better when they can access and better chances in pvp? like before 100m is enough for you to compete and everyone is jumping on it.

You know what? your always contrary to what you say. You said first that you detest P2W players then claiming you spend a lot. You said pvp isnt necessary then mentioned non-mmorpg game. Keep sitting on the desk I'll have you fired for not working.