Thread: DueL spec and builds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default DueL spec and builds

Hello I have 2 lvl 55 characters (1 bear and 1 Mage) but I still can't figure out what duel spec and builds are??? If any one can please help me that would be greatly appreciated. Plz don't troll on me I know m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Spec-Guide-(55

This helps you pretty far with dual specing, to find best gear for yourself you got to test and think which stats you need at your style to play.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You're are not stupid, and dual spec is one of the most complicated set-up you can do in Pocket Legends, so many players got stuck trying.

A dual-spec is a player that have (almost) same stat points in two main attributes, say a level 55 Bear with 139 STR and 140 DEX. The main purpose of dual-spec characters is to have the flexibility to exchange gear sets according to the situation. The bear in our example can wear DEX leather/cap and a bow for maximize its damage output, or STR armor/helm, a sword and a shield for max dodge and armor.

To obtain this flexibility, dual spec characters have a hard life in changing weapons. Dividing the stat points, a dual spec haven't enough of either. The level 55 bear above cannot wear directly a Raid Roach set, because it needs 173 DEX minimum, and the bear have 140 only. So the bear must wear an intermediate (level 40-50) DEX set giving iy more DEX (all pinks gives +7 to +14 stat), before it can finally put the RR on.

This is the general principle; the complete guides are already available and it can be found here until level 50 and here for levels 55-56.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks tamino for the help