C'mon, now. Some of us work 10 hour days, but people find the time to do the things they enjoy. Sure, I'd like it released *right now*, but that isn't going to happen. I can't get mad at STS--they took the time to give us a new game and an update to the existing game that they thought we'd enjoy. They took the time to give us new content and new challenges and took the time to try and make sure both went through the vetting process with Apple quickly. I can't get mad at Apple--they're doing their best to make sure virii, malware and crap that breaks my device doesn't land in their App store. They take submissions on a first come/first served basis and there were other people ahead of what we want so badly. Them, as my father used to say, is the breaks. I can get mad, but without a villain to be mad at, it seems kind of pointless to me. So....I'll wait. Of course, I'll be obsessively checking the Announcement section of the Forums for good news, rubbing the rabbit's feet for luck and chewing on my fingernails, but I'll wait.

Hang on in there. Some of us are still awaiting *cough* Diablo III *cough*.