Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Will Star Legends Launch? - Currently Working with Apple for App Approval

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Honestly, switching service providers won't do anything. There are android users, and Verizon users who can't get into beta, because it's Vcast only. My OG Droid couldn't get Vcast, but my new Droid 3 does...just an example. I understand everyone's impatience (fully justified imo), because Apple seems to be dragging their feet. It's bad for those of you, itching to play, and it's unbelievably boring for those of us who can. I have two max level toons already, and simply don't want to bore myself with grinding out a third. The drops are repetitive, and the levels aren't challenging (with the exception of Miner), and most of us stand around in main, talking about what new emotes we'd like to see (galactic shart emote?!), lol. Don't get me wrong, the beta crew is epic, but this kind of waiting game is dangerous, as the boredom may drive people away from SL, ruining a great gaming experience. For everyone's sake, I hope we go live by next week... I'm getting antsy, lol.
    Last edited by jjhiza; 07-25-2011 at 01:08 PM.
    Ecuas - Lvl 21 pure dex Op; MegamaxIX - Lvl 21 str/int Engi