Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wap View Post
    Would stun shields (nek, jug, etc) blocking pushes not resolve your problem as well? Thats what i’m asking for.. what you’re saying about mage gale or “teleport” skills is a whole different topic bro… it wouldn’t affect mage gale in any way but it would resolve your problem with getting bugged in shuyal.. anyways what you’re saying is a completely different topic, i’m not asking or talking about any of that.

I think my resolution to the problem I mentioned perfectly balanced. Have stun blocking shields (nek, jug, etc) block pushes as well… if you disagree feel free to tell me why.

For anyone who doesn’t know what i’m talking about: enter a 1v1 duel vs a leveled up push pet (antonio, noe, gourdy, churro, lupe, etc) and try to walk around while they are pushing you. It cancels your movement input and has no counter, you can’t do anything about it. Now imagine 4 of those stacking locking you in place in a 4v4, theres nothing you can do about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the last thing ill say is they need to rework a lot of stuff in the game. personally i dont think they will which isnt a bad thing its just how things are.

how ever if they did make a counter to push that would be interesting.

pets push is consistent because they have auto attacks.
    they dont stop attacking.

lets say push immunity did exist
    when your duration of push immunity is up you will be pushed.

and lets say you guys did 4 man rotation of a push immunity there will still be a gaps because of how the frame data works in the game.

they could try to minimize this but the other factors will still apply.

so push would still basically stack when that immunity is down even for a moment

" push shouldnt stack"

im not disagreeing btw im just saying if they did your method there would still be problems.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Potofgreed; 07-15-2021 at 02:13 AM.