Quote Originally Posted by Anarchial View Post
I see a lot of good healthy discussions. I just want to re add a few points. The cost itself might not be an issue but its the requirements of AP that might make the cost an issue.
If the AP was something like "you destroy a pool near lich and you get AP after Lich is dead" that itself removes a lot of the issues highlighted.

In my opinion it should have been like that where its primarily solo AP, that if YOU the character does xyz you get AP.

Also I am sorry, to disagree with the fact that since costlier APs exist, this is fine. Just because some APs like heroic and house slots exist doesn't make it OK to add more gold based APs.
If we let it be fine everytime, STS will keep on adding APs like this.

I was not present when heroic and house slots APs got (back after a huge break) , but I am here now, and I am hoping the APs are more catered towards content rather than assets like gold, and house slots and more gold.
So if I get it right the fundamental question here is whether aps should require gold or not. Seems reasonable to me; I prefer grinding or searching over spending as well. Personally, would prefer to have several new aps that fall in every category so everybody has something to aim at. Some have gold, some have time and some have both. I can understand based on those 3 types of players that different opinions come across. Tho as said, seems most fair to me if we get some aps of each and the only part that was missing this time was the grinding.