Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Will Star Legends Launch? - Currently Working with Apple for App Approval

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Kinf, where does it say there's been no communication between STS and Apple? Sam titled the post announcing that it was in the approval process as, "...Working with Apple" which, to me, implies they have a dialog going. As far as the Devs not commenting, well, what would you like them to say? Even if they were inclined to get into the nuts-and-bolts of what's needing to be fixed or changed, I'd venture to guess 97.8% of the people here would have no clue what they were talking about. Even for the clueful few, that doesn't tell you how long it'll take, code being the wonderful, intertwined entity that it is.

I work doing free-lance coding. I assure you that even though I'm a "for-profit" entitiy working for other "for-profit" entities, I am rarely able to give an exact amount of time a change, especially major change(s), is going to take. I also never communicate what exactly needs to be done to the person who's paying me money for three reasons: 1) that's time I could be using to find and fix the problem or to implement a change; 2) they ain't going to understand it anyway and 3) because of that fatal accident where a marketing droid fell asleep listening to the details (I was trying to explain the concept of polymorphism--really, it was riveting stuff!), fell forward and impaled himself on the contents of his pencil-holder.
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 07-28-2011 at 02:31 PM.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm