Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dear STS,
    I have played this game since 2013. I thought I had enough feeling what u did for this game that is good and bad things.
    We all love the balance in-game. Absolutely. That is our point, my thoughts

In my opinion, I don't want to compare this game with another one like PL. It is a different game, We are living in a different world. PL game is PL. AL game is AL. Not same anymore

You know a lot of players purchased Platinum by cash or press ads for supporting games. And The poor players were working hard for gold to buy gear, pet everything for fun and enjoy the game. That is the way we did and then we all were ok with that.

However, This new balance in new expansion has led the market which is huge chaotic already. The price was so unlivable. I was thinking about "Dragon ring- the first arcane ring, The price dropped from 60m+ to a few million afterward. No comment on this matter.

Even we came up with our ideal for making this game greater. It is not fair for us . This AL game is supported by all players who using our time, passion, love, and cash for nothing?

I am wondering the reason why STS don't balance with the warrior class right now. To be honest, I think warrior class is being isolated right now. Nobody wants to play with them. I would emphasize that again. Because they slow, not much damage for mob or boss in a run map. That point makes the game is not fun and balance anymore.

If you can do, please remove the warrior class and create a new one instead. Why Rogue and Mage can do their job and not need us on their team? where will we stay in-game? Efficiency may be an important thing that we offer for you.
    We hope we get a good news from your loving designers.
    Many thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nupakachik For This Useful Post: