Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
It is not true i run even if 3 warior enter dm and im not the only rogue doing that there are so many rogue and mage, and it is good to have running warior because its so easy to kill mobs just like 3mage and 1 rogue about the boss same for 1 rogue and 3warior its same easy to kill the boss.
The only reason I'm replying to this thread is because of how annoying I find every one of your comments on these forums. You constantly bash and argue with everyone and will not listen to any sort of reason it almost seems as though you haven't actually logged into arcane legends and played in years. You need to get off of these forums and stop being a keyboard warrior for once or maybe you should "broaden your mind" as you said in another post about why you like quaset since he has a very "open mind". You are very hypocritical and honestly, you and a few others are the reasons for "forum toxicity" due to your constant disagreements and nonsense posts. Please just stop bashing people for expressing their opinion and if you do have something to say make it helpful or at the very least Relevant, I know I can't keep you from posting on the forums but hopefully you will read at least some of this and come to the conclusion to Broaden your mind.