Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
I was lucky that I met a persistent random group today. (Shout out to the random named after a number for figuring it out, you know who you are).

From what I've seen you're kinda correct. It seems when one person gets the pink circle, someone else has to go to the altar infront of Rabhakor and also get "infected" with the circle. They have to do this before someones circle completely shrinks or that person will die.

It's kinda like a game of hot potato. Except instead of a potato you're passing around the possibility of dying that comes with the pink circle.

It's a VERY interesting mechanic (thats assuming I'm 100% correct on how it works), it's really stress inducing , cuz you're paying attention to everyones circle's + avoiding Rabhakors attacks + avoiding the poison pools.

Speaking of the pools, I know it's too late but it would be nice if they were a striking color like purple or blue. When someone uses glowstick or when their skratch weapons proc it becomes difficult to distinguish what's what.
Hi neutron, do u mean I have to stand exactly at the small altar in front in order to get cursed? The maximum of pink curses are about?

But one thing for sure running far away doesn't save u from dying. Only if u are luring the toxic pee from rahabkhor.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk