Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
As a staff owner, my stance on this is clear since day one, when I had tested it and made a thread, in which the responses were all positive that it needs a nerf. I don't intend to sell the staff because I believe that even with a nerf (if any), it will still be stronger than the current Skratch weapons - for all those panic sellers out there.

Currently, everything feels like Brackenridge difficulty, maps have become effortless, it negates the point of owning hundreds of millions on int+bd gears, and it removes some skill in strategizing procs and skill sequence. The power difference between this staff and lv76 death engine weapons is enormous.

The nerfs and buffs should have been implemented from the start, when several threads were created to address the issues. What was the hold-up?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
I thought you were part of the intelligent few on here? It’s obvious the game isn’t their #1 priority anymore. Just now after 2- almost 3 weeks of broken items we get a notice that now daggers will be buffed…

No mention to nerf the 48 million damage dealer of wars sword or the Demi-god tier damage and speed of the mages staff.

To me it’s very clear, they don’t want anything to do with the game anymore. To them it feels more like a chore than actually being happy to come into work everyday to better their game/company. Lol we the players have more passion to fix the game then the devs themselves. XD