Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noneo View Post
    Protection - (Armor Buff)
    Rank 1: 15 energy, 10 second cool-down, and gives a group buff of 10 more armor.
    Rank 2 - 6: For every level past 1, you will increase your armor buff by 10 armor points.

[INDENT]
    This is a definite help to any group that you are playing support role for. At its highest level, Protection offers a 60 point armor buff for all members on a team. THIS SKILL DOES STACK WITH OTHER PLAYERS PROTECTION! That means technically, if you had 5 players that all had lvl 6 protection, you would see a WHOPPING 300 armor boost!
    Might want to also note that Protection lasts a whopping 2 minutes right now. That's longer than the hidden buffs of Revive. Very rarely need to cast it. In fact, I keep it on the second group of skills for that reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by noneo View Post
    Attributes - What do they have to do with me?

Important Attributes

INT - Adds the most Hit%, Dodge (unverified), Damage, DPS, and Mana.
    DEX - Adds the most Crit.

Non-Important Attributes

STR - Adds the most Health and Armor

Strength is practically useless due to the massive armor buffs you can cast, and our wide array of healing spells.
    Are you sure about this section? I just did some respecing, and it looks to me like STR gives the most Hit%, Dodge%, Health and Armor. It was tied with Int for Crit%. Int only gave more Damage (DPS) and Mana. DEX did not do anything better than STR, but I am lvl 13 and it might at later lvls.

EDIT: I am now lvl 17 and have Transferrence. It might be worth mentioning that this skill, while technically a DOT, finishes very quickly and is almost always useful. It applies an instant burst of AOE damage when cast, then one more burst of AOE damage about a second later. The second burst heals people around the enemies.

Also, for Wither and Leech, these skills do no damage on application. Instead, there is about a 2 second delay when you cast them. After the first two seconds, Wither applies 4 times 2 seconds apart (10 seconds total). Leech applies 2 times two seconds apart, each application healing the caster for the same amount (6 seconds total).

Great guide!
    Last edited by kamikazees; 08-05-2011 at 09:12 AM.