Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What old school item that you can't get would you like to see brought back?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

I'd like to see the costumes make a comeback, at least human since there are no other real humans in the game. Other than that, perhaps Big Luck (I know plenty of players would pick that for the permaluck re-roll).

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Yes, but if people know that sometime in the future they might be able to get the same items again, they won't jump on it as desperately. In case you haven't noticed, a lot of people buy things right away bc they just HAVE to collect them all. Without that sense of it being a limited time item, ppl won't be as quick to buy. I assume, after all, that STS wants their vanity items to sell...
    That's a very good point and I would have to say that the Big Luck item would probably sell just as well (if not better) than the initial sales simply based on the fact that players have seen the item in action; consider it a long-term demonstration.

Edit: Better yet, why not a male's version of the Big Luck (I know that the ears weren't solely for females, but they were a bit feminine).
    Last edited by Gluttony; 09-09-2011 at 10:38 AM.