Page 189 of 204 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Male. Named Charlie.
    wwwwwoooooowwwwww why are so many males creating female elf characters?? O__o
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    wwwwwoooooowwwwww why are so many males creating female elf characters?? O__o
    D:

I'm offended, they're my favorite class. Time to go get the Geisha Elf face to look even more female.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    D:

I'm offended, they're my favorite class. Time to go get the Geisha Elf face to look even more female.
    Lawl. What's your user?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Lawl. What's your user?
    Don't play O&C, but I was assuming that went for both games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Don't play O&C, but I was assuming that went for both games.
    oh that sucks :/ you should play ! >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Lollllll yeah. Quite a few. I can't know ALL names.
    So I didn't get it - do you still need the exquisite armor scraps that you told me to collect? I have approximately 3 stacks if u want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

oh that sucks :/ you should play ! >.<
    Everyone I really know has gotten bored of it :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

But WHYYY?? -.- lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Grinding nomads now so changed to a more mob friendly spec. Only have fire up to flaming spirit of 3, so I could max out iceburst. Being able to have a couple of em freeze makes panic situations a ton easier to deal with. Question though, do you use flame storm at all. The 'must be 10 meters and only 10 meters' requirement seems to make it useless.
    Iceburst sounds like a good idea. I occasionally use flame storm, but its almost useless - really difficult to judge where to cast it, you have to face in exactly the right direction and mobs run through it really quickly. Oh and it doesn't do a lot of damage. The only use I can see is if the mob has been frozen first or maybe when dungeons come out. I rather like flaming mind, its a bit unpredictable but you get an instant cast, and an instant elemental finishing is very powerful. I wonder whether if flaming mind was maxed out then spells like lightning/chain lightning could be useful? The fire mage seems to lack useful AOE spells. Have you bothered with fire flow and I wonder whether it makes much difference?
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post
    Iceburst sounds like a good idea. I occasionally use flame storm, but its almost useless - really difficult to judge where to cast it, you have to face in exactly the right direction and mobs run through it really quickly. Oh and it doesn't do a lot of damage. The only use I can see is if the mob has been frozen first or maybe when dungeons come out. I rather like flaming mind, its a bit unpredictable but you get an instant cast, and an instant elemental finishing is very powerful. I wonder whether if flaming mind was maxed out then spells like lightning/chain lightning could be useful? The fire mage seems to lack useful AOE spells. Have you bothered with fire flow and I wonder whether it makes much difference?
    Grinding nomads with a group and fire storm turned into a pretty psychotic spell. If you can get like 5-6 of em frozen / slowed, you can sit back and watch em burn. It only cost 275 mana and ends up doing around 1500+ damage to EACH mob. Fireflow is nice because it also effects shock which is not effected by spell power. Problem is it is 5 points for a total of 5% damage, which really is not that much at this point. Might be useful once the skill damages are higher or if you have extra points. Definitely fireflow over elementary mastery. Question about flaming mind, do you 'know' when it worked? If so, it would be really cool.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Still, PL was so fun for me in the first 8 months of playing it then it became same old same old. Looking forward to star legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigkill View Post
    Still, PL was so fun for me in the first 8 months of playing it then it became same old same old. Looking forward to star legends
    ^Same here, except I won't play SL since it comes out on android first I think...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Grinding nomads with a group and fire storm turned into a pretty psychotic spell. If you can get like 5-6 of em frozen / slowed, you can sit back and watch em burn. It only cost 275 mana and ends up doing around 1500+ damage to EACH mob. Fireflow is nice because it also effects shock which is not effected by spell power. Problem is it is 5 points for a total of 5% damage, which really is not that much at this point. Might be useful once the skill damages are higher or if you have extra points. Definitely fireflow over elementary mastery. Question about flaming mind, do you 'know' when it worked? If so, it would be really cool.
    Oh wow, i didn't realise that flame storm could be that effective, I'll try that out later with frozen/slowed mobs. I have flaming mind maxed out and I find it generally very effective. It's really cool to see elemtental finishing cast instantly and it does a huge amount of damage. I managed to solo Burtga at level 54 and killed it thanks to flaming mind & elemental finishing. it lets you know when you can cast the next spell instantly with a neat little graphic over your character and a "ping" sound. You get a couple of seconds to choose the spell you want to cast instantly. It could really be great in pvp as well. I'd imagine if you get the chance to instantly cast elemental finishing against your opponent, then it would certaintly tip the balance in the mage's favour I'm sure.
    I get to cast it frequently as well, though I haven't worked out how frequently yet. I'd guess that I cast it in every 1 in 3 or 4 single mobs and much more frequently against large mobs. If I'm trying to kill a mob of 3 or more at a time, then Id probably get to cast it once every time, If that makes sense.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post
    Oh wow, i didn't realise that flame storm could be that effective, I'll try that out later with frozen/slowed mobs. I have flaming mind maxed out and I find it generally very effective. It's really cool to see elemtental finishing cast instantly and it does a huge amount of damage. I managed to solo Burtga at level 54 and killed it thanks to flaming mind & elemental finishing. it lets you know when you can cast the next spell instantly with a neat little graphic over your character and a "ping" sound. You get a couple of seconds to choose the spell you want to cast instantly. It could really be great in pvp as well. I'd imagine if you get the chance to instantly cast elemental finishing against your opponent, then it would certaintly tip the balance in the mage's favour I'm sure.
    I get to cast it frequently as well, though I haven't worked out how frequently yet. I'd guess that I cast it in every 1 in 3 or 4 single mobs and much more frequently against large mobs. If I'm trying to kill a mob of 3 or more at a time, then Id probably get to cast it once every time, If that makes sense.
    That does sound pretty sweet. What is your spell crit by the way? I bought the purple pants, but mine is still only 10%. Kinda sucks that regular crit does not up it and sorcery gear is pretty expensive for rings and what not. The mage quest gear in the dessert really sucks so far. The only good item I got was from 'parting gift'. It was a cloak with 10 spell hit, crit and power. Oh, and it also happened to be the EXACT cloak I got from an earlier quest

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Holy hell. Did you guys see all the new threads popping up for stolen accounts? Definitely not spending snother cent on O&C until they sort all this out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Holy hell. Did you guys see all the new threads popping up for stolen accounts? Definitely not spending snother cent on O&C until they sort all this out.
    No wonder my friend got hacked! twice!

damn you gameloft damn you gameloft DAMN YOU GAMELOFT!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That does sound pretty sweet. What is your spell crit by the way? I bought the purple pants, but mine is still only 10%. Kinda sucks that regular crit does not up it and sorcery gear is pretty expensive for rings and what not. The mage quest gear in the dessert really sucks so far. The only good item I got was from 'parting gift'. It was a cloak with 10 spell hit, crit and power. Oh, and it also happened to be the EXACT cloak I got from an earlier quest
    My % crit is only just above 10% at the moment, but I have no blue or purple items. Mage gear is IMO pretty rubbish, most of it seems to only increase spell hit chance or spell power; both of which are almost useless. I hope the new armours are better.

I tried out frost blast + flamestorm and yes it does work, but I still find it really hard to aim flamestorm on an iphone screen. I've noticed that my flaming phantom or spirit or whatever its called no-longer shows the neat little flaming orbs around my mage anymore. Must be yet another bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Apparently some of these people claiming their accounts got stolen actually sold them and are trying to get their q counts back while keeping the money they made.
    I don't know what's worse -- that people will do this or that GL didn't set anything in place to prevent it.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Apparently some of these people claiming their accounts got stolen actually sold them and are trying to get their q counts back while keeping the money they made.
    I don't know what's worse -- that people will do this or that GL didn't set anything in place to prevent it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I haven't seen you in game for ages.