Thread: Old fashioned aura effects

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default Old fashioned aura effects

I feel that the current auras are already very bad or that's what I've noticed... they look like emojis glued to the ground that they don't like too much anymore and it's difficult for us to like something if they always do the same thing, the default game has many forgotten pets with incredible effects that in the end no one uses or even notices, with spectacular auras that some of us would like as an aura, effects on past bosses and many others that end up in oblivion, give a little honor to these beautiful glitters that will no longer be used. .there are many players who love the style of an old-fashioned aura not pure stiker like now...

(I will only put 3 examples in photos of these pet effects but seriously... there are many effects that could be reused or recolored and given as a platform aura or in closed chests)

Enviado desde mi SM-A025M mediante Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Inozuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Would also be nice if sts used this thread for reference too. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...(All-Contests)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I think we should have more aura effects back on gear, than wisps, because this way we can make better combos and it's more unique

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    529 Posts

Auras have got out of hand now. There are far too many and it's getting worse. I won't use them, I don't even like the speed set aura so please give us the option to switch them off.
    If people like them they can see them but for those of us who don't find them remotely interesting we can play the game free from squinting and being distracted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Auras have got out of hand now. There are far too many and it's getting worse. I won't use them, I don't even like the speed set aura so please give us the option to switch them off.
    If people like them they can see them but for those of us who don't find them remotely interesting we can play the game free from squinting and being distracted.
    Seems like it's never gonna happen, a small change I do notice is at least they are more diversified with their store sales there used to be at least one aura each event, energy based or not.

Maybe a more realistic suggestion is to buy yourself a bride set 3/3 to "turn off " all auras and literally convert all colors into black and white.

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk