Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
Hello Players & Developers

I have really been enjoying low level (twink) PvP for the most part. Unfortunately, there always has to be players that ruin the fun of original and classic Twink PvP. These players use elite items such as QTR weapons, Halloween gear, Valentine gear, 77 elites & so on. Prime examples of where this is a problem is 71, 76 & 77 PvP. I do not want to see these levels die so I would like to see if developers can remove elites from low level PvP or nerf them to where they do not provide a competitive advantage. Another suggestion I have regarding the “up-level” issue when players for example will bring a L76 toon to overpower a L71 toon, instead of PvP games allowing players 5 levels higher to join the lobbies, change that to 2-3 levels higher. This will be a simple solution to where people can’t get an advantage by bringing a much more powerful toon.

In conclusion:

- Nerf Elites in PvP to where they are practically useless.
- Instead of allowing players 5 levels higher join lower level games, decrease that to 2-3 levels higher maximum.

These two simple suggestions will make a world of a difference to the Twink PvP community, I know many players are also on board with these suggestions to avoid players trying to overpower them with higher level weapons/toons. I do hope the developers can make these suggestions happen.

Thank you for your time!
Thanks a lot bro hook...
Hello Cinco and developers, I hope you can make this happen considering how important pvp is in pocket legend

It's honestly true that what Bro Hook said

And we also miss the original pvp at levels 22, 23, 27, 35, 40 before the arrival of new gear or elite equipment, such as: Elite Ring and Ammy Valentine, Haunted Halloween Weapon, Elite Wham Armor, Elite Zoink Blaster, and other elites or and such as. For the ring, you can use an old ring like the one I bought using a plate in the past.

And we also miss the original pvp at levels 50, 52, 56, 61, 66 before the arrival of new gear or elite equipment, such as: Crafted Ammy or another Ammy L60, Elite Ring and Ammy Valentine, Elite Wham Armor, Elite Zoink Blaster, Elite QTR lv 50 and other elites or and the like.

And we also miss the original pvp at levels 71, 76, 77 before the arrival of new gear or elite equipment, such as: Elite QTR and Elite 77 and other elite or new gear equipment.

Honestly cinco, everything I mentioned above after we have observed a lot destroys the delicious taste of pocket legend pvp. I really hope that there will be changes brought about by the sts team, as Brother Hook said. Thus, I hope that all of this can be realized by Cinco and the team

We believe with all our hearts, Cinco and the team understand how we feel. And we also believe that Cinco and the team, will give the best for us. Because we are loyal to Pocket Legends and we also uphold the value of sportsmanship in the pvp world, and we miss everything in the pvp world as it used to be

Thank you very much cinco, thank you very much sts and we love pocket legends