Seriously, i have never seen a game where devs change their minds as much as in PL.

Just a few examples, Shadow Caves had a Drop Rate of 100% , then ppl complained and it got nerved while the people on the forums made millions other players lost millions, so it wasnt fair at all because forum ppl Def had a BIG advantange. Then a few ppl complained because it was too easy then devs nerved it to make it even harder and soon afterwards shadowcaves were DEAD. I hardly ever see a game where ppl are playing, so the entire campaign was pretty much pointless after a week.

Another Example, Big Luck hat, first it was stated it was permanent, then devs said it wouldnt be permanentn after they made probably hundreds of dollars cause ppl bought it cause it was stated to be permanent, well luckily it stayed permanenent but seriously thats a no-go for a game company.

Example number 3. First we had to purchase the campaigns for 10 dollars which was okay, but then it was stated that PL would be free, so every player who purchased all the campaigns became a shield. Which was OKAY too, a little less but better hten nothing, i liked the free shield, but then a few ppl complained and soon pretty much everyone got a free shield. So it destroyed the entire purpose of having a shield. I dont even use it anymore cause too many players have one.

Then they made Hats for old school players, then android players complained and they said they would give us all free hats a few months later with some verteran reward system, which never happened.

I could go on wiht things like that for quiet a while now but im guessing everyones getting my point.

Now A LOT of forum players purchased 800 Plat for preparation of Starlegends, including me, i sitl lhave over 400 Plat left, and basically i dont have any use for them besides XP Pots, i was going to use them on Starlegends because Pocket Legends is getting really boring for me ( i have 16 chars, and way too many 50s, because i have been playing it for way too long now, so now i basically now I wasted 20 euros which ill never spend in Pocket Legends because Devs said it would be universal. I dont care about the 20 euros because im working but there are probably quiet a few players who arent as old as me and who dont have the money.
Basically now i have to purchase another 800 plat so ill have 400 over again on the end.

And No i dont agree with a 1 time transfer because then players will always have left overs from 1 game or another which is nice for STS because then they will make more money but players will really suffer from it.

No offense here, but this is really getting annoying and it makes a lot of players angry, which probably dont have the courage to talk up because they are scared of getting flammed or banned.