cinco i have good i dea can u improve the game for new player?
because new player dont know how to get gold for the pet to get strong so please add new quest or achievement like example new player got 5k kill from pve he achive that and get pet then next 50k kill then 100k kill then and we get pet with untradeble im sure the new player injoy killing pve to get new pet so please cinco just improve the game for new play

i know u designer if u read this please talk to the creator and fix this issue for new player how to spend the real money if he didnt know how to injoy the game how can able the new player to join event? so please im prove the game.

and i like u make add some cool item set with untradeble if he get lv20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100 im sure new player want level up and make max level

the must effective is no begging and the new player injoy play pve

and i like improve the gold loots like 200% for new play and make it 30days lemited we expire after 30 days and add some quest for new play that he active to claimed reward up to 30 days

and i like u add some event every week like guild event fighting other guild after one week event reward gold and plat depend top guild. example per guild got team 15player that can fight with 3v3 depend player who active and and i want just record will playing in pvp guild event just record a damage how much u got damage u hit enemy and we record the damage just damge we well rocord how much u hit enemey so that cool i dont like record how much u got kill im sure many play not pro pvp but he can able record as a damage how much u hit so that a good idea

and i like u add some event like example quest kiling 500kill just one week in pve any map can eble record how much u get kill and we get reward like get new bound vanity like helm vaity have cool effect and 10m reward im sure many player are active 10000% to finish the quest for old player

i hope u fix issue for new play and i hope u add some event every week like guild event or other quest that can get cool vanity!