Thread: Your merching stories / tactics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

In your experience, what is the best way to merch if only playing like an hour a day?

When I think of merching, I think of sitting in towne all day trying to sell/buy.

The only thing that comes to mind is using discord to merch but if that were effective, people wouldnt stand around so long in townes.

I think you mentioned buying event items and then selling them later when they rise.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 03-22-2022 at 06:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    In your experience, what is the best way to merch if only playing like an hour a day?

When I think of merching, I think of sitting in towne all day trying to sell/buy.
    Find specific items to hoard and watch the prices of those items over a span of a month to 4 months and watch them in the events they are useful in. Elite awakening gems is probably the best option right now if you can get them for 110k each and below, blue gems can be bought in awake event for 30k each. They stick at 40k+ each now, 10k doesn't sound big but do 10k times 5k gems.
    Vanities are a very hard thing to learn on what will go up, I scored some shots guessing the purple harbringer aura and some other vanity sets but never bought them.
    Eggs are very simple, arcanite sapphire is the only pet to have the dmg buff passive so I bought 2 for 60m ea sold 80m ea. I focus on heroic garlic, crit + dmg + 25haste is the most op war and mage pet to exist right now.
    Peylon is another shot to go after too, I haven't focused on buying many of them though.
    Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-22-2022 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Find specific items to hoard and watch the prices of those items over a span of a month to 4 months and watch them in the events they are useful in. Elite awakening gems is probably the best option right now if you can get them for 110k each and below, blue gems can be bought in awake event for 30k each. They stick at 40k+ each now, 10k doesn't sound big but do 10k times 5k gems.
    Vanities are a very hard thing to learn on what will go up, I scored some shots guessing the purple harbringer aura and some other vanity sets but never bought them.
    Eggs are very simple, arcanite sapphire is the only pet to have the dmg buff passive so I bought 2 for 60m ea sold 80m ea. I focus on heroic garlic, crit + dmg + 25haste is the most op war and mage pet to exist right now.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    I've never thought of it like that! An eye opener.

When I merched, I always did expensive items hoping to score big profits e.g. 1b item, hoping to sell for 1.4b and get huge profit but it has tons of downsides.

I think ur way is defo more successful and I look forward to trying it.