Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Tortimer View Post
I couldn't agree anymore with what your saying. It already was something I was thinking about and not sure I wanted to play because of the Android people keeping their beta levels but now with it going live first and who knows when iOS would get SL. You also would have to worry now about future updates coming out together. I really don't blame sts with releasing this for Android after such a long wait. They need to get their money. It just I won't be playing SL or PL after this and can only wish sts luck in future. Goodbye!
Muy Dramatico!!! Droid users came into PL months after iOS and still stuck around and enjoyed the game... have you never started playing a game after it had been out for a while? Doesn't make the game any less interesting!
Ok however imagine if you would blizzard added an update that only HP users could use..or if you pre ordered a game that was multiplatform for for your xbox 360 for game that was set for a single release and the ps3 version launched and over two months later still no date for your game...