Thread: All Mighty Greed! Manners?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Has nothing to do with my game play, just human nature. If I do sewer runs and know that a friend has been farming for a RR recurve for days/weeks, if I run with them and it drops I may give it up. We are talking a 600k+ item and sure I would give it away, but if this friend expected me to hand it over simply because they said they needed it... well that would complicate things a bit. Think of going to a nice hotel and a bellhop brings the bags to your room, after you get settled he holds his hand out expecting compensation. I personally think that just made the situation forced, I would have been more than happy to fork over a few dollars for his work but now that I know he expects it... well I'm less inclined to be polite.

I agree that friends are important, but we are talking an online game. I don't know anyone from this game in real life, friends come and go online. I get dozens of friend requests just walking to the cs, so I cannot say they all mean something to me. Sorry you had a one sided friendship with another player, but sometimes that's the way it goes (even in rl).
    Last edited by Gluttony; 08-12-2011 at 01:12 AM.