Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: ,,play endgame"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcmikeguapo View Post
    Agh, I’m already tired of these complaining threads, Cinco is right, nowadays ppl want ez maps and ez golds, dm should have been nerfed since first day of valley expansion or when elite valley maps were released, I see a lot of ppl running new elite maps in random and putting a lot of effort to complete.
    But they werent nerfed from day 1 were they?? Proc stacking should of bin nerfed asap too from day 1 lol...seems sts takes years to actually fix the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Setty View Post
    What is somebody who doesnt have the most expensive gear in the game supposed to do? What do you suppose they do to get to a point where they can play endgame? the gap i talked about earlier is too large and i dont see a way these weaker people could close the gap. the closest thing i could think of for everyone to unite and play even with a full set of legendaries was deep marsh but ofc that's basically gone now. this "end game" is unenjoyable to say the least and it sucks to see a large amount of the playerbase unable to even participate in it.
    All of the people that didn't spend money on this game that can afford expensive gears now.
    They take months and years of working hard of farming and playing event.
    All of the game similar to this game, there is only two choices to be strong, pay or work hard.....

I did experience back then the hardship of new player now.
    Btw normal valley gates is harder to farm for new players back then...
    Almost of the players that have arcanes didn't want to go random in gates because they want higher waves...
    You know how normal gates works right?
    You can easily die and they don't care if you die. If you died = no gold and then another problem is you need find another random player that will carry you...

Now you have more chance of being carried in rahab and ekenta cuz players that going random always go remap and what if you died? You can respawn and equip goldloot set while waiting them to kill the boss.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk