Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Zbooo View Post
Guardian runs son!
Sure, I will be there a while until I get a full set of SunWalker. The guardian actually seems easier to me that Gold Fever, for example, in the PL sewers.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPAPRODIGY View Post
Have u tried to look for good combos and enemy weaknesses
Well... I'm and Engineer built for healing and buffs. I'm not going to re-spec for damage. This is not a problem if I can single pull. Or, if the mez spell actually worked well. Maybe if I had root/slow and a good mez...

I went back to Delta 7 with my 25 Engineer to see if I could solo it. No exp because it's too low. Should be easy right? Well, some levels start with swarms, which cannot be separated. If you recall the king and queen in the PL sewers are close together, but can be single pulled apart. This is the biggest flaw in SL, that I cannot single pull using proximity.

PL allows a variety of strategies to kill stuff. (single pull, kite, root + range attack, tank/heal, etc) Of course the most popular is for everyone to rush in together and kill stuff as fast as possible, but that's not the only way in PL. Unfortunately, it is the only way in SL.
As said in a prior post pl was impossible to solo pre rebalance. Example would be swamps the crocs at one point moved 3-4 times faster than you and had so much armor that you could only do single digit damage with skills and auto threw up a lot of 0's even at level cap (35). Now I can solo swamps with my level 30 without even using any pots.