Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guardian on p.l

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkmatterkid View Post
    i like how some how its become how i want the shield ... ill admit the shiel looks cool and all but i just want to be more reconized out in p.l
    No offense, but recognized for what? You've played for 3 months, you currently have 7 posts (3 of which are here) and you're asking to be recognized for something that most players do instinctively. When you ask for most types of awards (even in real life) you only usually hurt your chances at getting them. Perhaps it's not about the shield, but you want an equal opportunity to become a GoA. You have/had just as much chance as the next guy as I see it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    No offense, but recognized for what? You've played for 3 months, you currently have 7 posts (3 of which are here) and you're asking to be recognized for something that most players do instinctively. When you ask for most types of awards (even in real life) you only usually hurt your chances at getting them. Perhaps it's not about the shield, but you want an equal opportunity to become a GoA. You have/had just as much chance as the next guy as I see it.
    Hilarious it's funny cause its true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkmatterkid View Post
    i like how some how its become how i want the shield ... ill admit the shiel looks cool and all but i just want to be more reconized out in p.l
    You don't have to be a guardian to stand out. Im not a guardian, but I try to help out my community, make friends and have fun- and I have people come up to me all the time saying hey, I see you on the forums. Just do you best and have fun, and you'll be fine
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Lol... this is the kind of thing that makes me log on an alt to go into town, or switch out of my shield. Every time I wear it there are several people telling me over and over how bad they want one, and asking me how they can get it. I'm like, you realize it's just a vanity item without actual stats, right? Anyway, you don't need to be "recognized" by the devs to be leet, and gear (vanity or otherwise) doesn't make you into who you are.
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    You don't have to be a guardian to stand out. Im not a guardian, but I try to help out my community, make friends and have fun- and I have people come up to me all the time saying hey, I see you on the forums. Just do you best and have fun, and you'll be fine
    Lol I always get ppl saying I see u on forums, or I saw ur comments and/or post on Facebook but I never realised I was making a difference haha. Compared to ppl like u I'm just a scratch on the pocket legends community lol.

And also, OMG ur not a guardian I always thought u were, u help soooo much on forums
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Loads of people here should have the guardian status but don't yet. Even without it, they're still well known and don't need the shield or status for recognition. More than a handful of people deserve it more than I do lol