Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reporting... good players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Well, it seems like a good idea in theory, but I've seen an automated reputation system in one other game and it seemed to lead to people "farming" likes. As soon as you joined the game as a new player, some veteran tried to strike a deal to power level you if you "honored" him or whatever it was called. In PL there are already tons of people begging for gold and power leveling. I bet with this system they'll also be standing around begging for "likes", or selling favors or gold in exchange for likes.

As for sending the devs a detailed message about how the player helped you, that sounds great if the devs have the time to review it. My guess is they may be too busy to read through all the tickets they would get.
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

RioMage
    Because they can check accounts and trace back to who got u praised so you cant cheat the system

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mycroftxxx View Post
    One thing I noticed about the current reporting system that I don't understand. AFAICT, the only way to submit a detailed report is to click on the user—but I can't take the time to do that in the middle of a campaign! If I use /report, is there a way to add detail?
    I can't stand how I have to do a whole email to report someone, exit the app and everything, so I do this:

/report (name) (reason)

I know it works with jus the name, you get a message, but I don't know if there is a reason area or not. Hope so.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...