Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DO's and DON'Ts of Star Legends

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBNobody View Post
    I added all but letting people die and not mezzing boss adds. Thanks!

The foolish may deserve to die, and I may let them, but I rather not add something to the list that doesn't promote teamwork.

I didn't add the mezzing suggestion because I don't understand the situation. Are you saying not to use crowd control on adds and are recommending that someone tank the boss while others clean up?
    The mez thing is because it auto-changes everyone's target. If you get swarmed by lesser enemies, feel free. The problem is when you are fighting, for instance, a Vular in Numa. Then everone's target auto-changes to one of the enemies in the next group, soon you are fighting 2 Vular at the same time. Some groups can handle it, some cannot.

If your engineer uses pain on the toughest enemy, it will stun them long enough to kill most of the adds. Most commandos and engineers at 25 and above can tank a vular for a few seconds without dying anyway, even longer if someone spams heals.

I guess the point is: DO NOT just spam skills. Know what each one does and when to use it. Using the wrong skill at the wrong time will not make you very many friends.
    Last edited by Raulur; 08-17-2011 at 11:52 PM.
    Raulurfixit (engineer) <Serenity> guild member