Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pl Creative Contest! 1-2million gold prize!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

its an all creative competition. you can basically do anything

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    Okay thanks soooo.... Here goes nothin!!!

Long ago before the wonderous, mystical land of Alterra was in the state it is now (with zombies, aliens, crocs, and other beasties running rampant) there was a clan of nomads that travelled the land known as the Konshai. The land of Vertaysia, as the world was called then when all continents were connected, had no mages, warriors, or archers like what we see today in Alterra. The Konshai were the only inhabitants of Vertaysia during this time.... Well except for the demons, spirits, and undead monsters summoned by the evil Xerca, the former leader of the Konshai. See the Konshai were a group that swore to protect Vertaysia from any evil that ever threatened it. Now of course if the Konshai are good and they are the only inhabitants then there can be no evil. That is why Xerca betrayed the clan and began terrorizing and destroying the land with the dark magik he studied, because if there was no evil to stop, then the Konshai had no real reason to even exist. So after 100 years under the rule of Xerca the Nomads had finally become skilled enough to produce and use weapons of a new caliber to combat the evil ruler. All of these weapons were left-handed and more powerful than any seen today in Alterra. The Konshai split into three groups. These groups were the Kombatants who used spiked gloves and close-ranged weapons, the Farks who utilized the throwing spear and bows of all sorts, and the Mystiks who weilded staffs and used magik to destroy their foes. These three groups were lead by Fargorn of the Kombatants, Arkus of the Farks, and Margon of the Mystiks. Fargorn had very good infantry skills and led his group into the lair of Xerca to destroy him and his minions. In order for them to enter the castle however the Margon led his group of Mystiks onto many surrounding hills and brought down the enchantments blocking their entrance while incinerating, freezing, and shocking the life out of the main guards to the castle. But even before Fargorn could send in his troops Arkus and his men had to dispatch the rooftop archers. The Farks were positioned strategically in the edge of the forest hanging from trees shooting down all of the guards whom the Mystiks' Magik couldn't reach. With the main force destroyed Fargorn led his troops into the castle to attack the evil king Xerca. The battle was hard and many brave Konshai were lost but in the end Fargorn, Margon, and Arkus thrust one last killing blow of Sword, Thunder, and Arrow into the heart of Xerca. The spot where Xerca was exactly killed has never been found because the final blow was so powerful it ruptured the continent and the three groups were set apart from one another, never to meet again for another millenia when all of the group had evolved into their own races, Farghorn's into the Bear Warriors, Arkus's into the Bird Archers, and Margon's into the Elf Mages. These three races met in a forest which was later dubbed Forest Haven and this is where the story of Pocket Legends begins. The Konshai are remembered by few but the few that remember idolize these brave warriors. All of the weapons were destroyed except for one from each race which lies in the tombs of the three group leaders. Without the courageous Konshai the world of Alterra would not be as we see it today so I say Thank You to them.

Is that good enough? :P

And really sorry if its too long, just wanted to get as much detail as i could. I was writing this for 1 straight hour.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Reserved!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Gonna extend bc more ppl saying they will enter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow, i hav'nt photoshoped for a long time but still got some in me, relieved i saved all my PSD's when i did these works

If you want, after this contest over, whoever wants to look over my PSD's, ill be happy to upload them and give them to you, i have all the layers in order and should be easy to learn from if your somewhat experienced
    Last edited by Mango; 08-19-2011 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hellventure PL:387421
    Okay thanks soooo.... Here goes nothin!!!

Long ago before the wonderous, mystical land of Alterra was in the state it is now (with zombies, aliens, crocs, and other beasties running rampant) there was a clan of nomads that travelled the land known as the Konshai. The land of Vertaysia, as the world was called then when all continents were connected, had no mages, warriors, or archers like what we see today in Alterra. The Konshai were the only inhabitants of Vertaysia during this time.... Well except for the demons, spirits, and undead monsters summoned by the evil Xerca, the former leader of the Konshai. See the Konshai were a group that swore to protect Vertaysia from any evil that ever threatened it. Now of course if the Konshai are good and they are the only inhabitants then there can be no evil. That is why Xerca betrayed the clan and began terrorizing and destroying the land with the dark magik he studied, because if there was no evil to stop, then the Konshai had no real reason to even exist. So after 100 years under the rule of Xerca the Nomads had finally become skilled enough to produce and use weapons of a new caliber to combat the evil ruler. All of these weapons were left-handed and more powerful than any seen today in Alterra. The Konshai split into three groups. These groups were the Kombatants who used spiked gloves and close-ranged weapons, the Farks who utilized the throwing spear and bows of all sorts, and the Mystiks who weilded staffs and used magik to destroy their foes. These three groups were lead by Fargorn of the Kombatants, Arkus of the Farks, and Margon of the Mystiks. Fargorn had very good infantry skills and led his group into the lair of Xerca to destroy him and his minions. In order for them to enter the castle however the Margon led his group of Mystiks onto many surrounding hills and brought down the enchantments blocking their entrance while incinerating, freezing, and shocking the life out of the main guards to the castle. But even before Fargorn could send in his troops Arkus and his men had to dispatch the rooftop archers. The Farks were positioned strategically in the edge of the forest hanging from trees shooting down all of the guards whom the Mystiks' Magik couldn't reach. With the main force destroyed Fargorn led his troops into the castle to attack the evil king Xerca. The battle was hard and many brave Konshai were lost but in the end Fargorn, Margon, and Arkus thrust one last killing blow of Sword, Thunder, and Arrow into the heart of Xerca. The spot where Xerca was exactly killed has never been found because the final blow was so powerful it ruptured the continent and the three groups were set apart from one another, never to meet again for another millenia when all of the group had evolved into their own races, Farghorn's into the Bear Warriors, Arkus's into the Bird Archers, and Margon's into the Elf Mages. These three races met in a forest which was later dubbed Forest Haven and this is where the story of Pocket Legends begins. The Konshai are remembered by few but the few that remember idolize these brave warriors. All of the weapons were destroyed except for one from each race which lies in the tombs of the three group leaders. Without the courageous Konshai the world of Alterra would not be as we see it today so I say Thank You to them.

Is that good enough? :P

And really sorry if its too long, just wanted to get as much detail as i could. I was writing this for 1 straight hour.
    Oh....my....god......my mind has been boggled.

In truth, kinda rambly at first but the whole story is very well laid out and wonderfully thought up. Fantastic ending, i love the way it explains the three races. Overall i give it a 9/10, a little less rambly at the beginning and it would be perfect, glad to see there are other writers on the forums. I wont be voting in this contest but if i was u would have my vote hands down.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

These are just some swords I draw a while back and I thought would be really cool to be used in a game. I created some other swords, but i figures since this sword pack has my favorite sword drawing in it I would use it. Btw my favorite swords are the Ice Blade and Fire Blade (my first favorite).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

to add to my others on the other thread:

might use that ^ as my new sig
    STS SUBREDDIT
    Reddit / Steam have claimed me and my soul. aka less Spacetime games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandboxx View Post

These are just some swords I draw a while back and I thought would be really cool to used in a game. I created some other swords, but i figures since this sword pack has my favorite sword drawing in it I would use it. Btw my favorite swords are the Ice Blade and Fire Blade (my first favorite).
    Looks awesom bro!, which program did ya use to make them?

Btw, are all these by you aswell? Just making sure,looks quite similar...
    Click me
    Cheers.

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Oh....my....god......my mind has been boggled.

In truth, kinda rambly at first but the whole story is very well laid out and wonderfully thought up. Fantastic ending, i love the way it explains the three races. Overall i give it a 9/10, a little less rambly at the beginning and it would be perfect, glad to see there are other writers on the forums. I wont be voting in this contest but if i was u would have my vote hands down.
    Wow thanks!! ^_^ first contest ive ever entered and i allready have someone saying my writing is good and thanks for the comment, i will work on the remblyness for sure!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Looks awesom bro!, which program did ya use to make them?

Btw, are all these by you aswell? Just making sure,looks quite similar...
    Click me
    Cheers.
    indeed those are done by me... well i'll be honest here I didn't make them on my own... I had some help from... my mom (she is an amazing drawer) she helped me draw the swords. I have to give credit where credit is due.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

this is my design EPIC
    thefirehawk level 60 dex bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

umm when are the winners going to be announced???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

haha awesome guys new dead line the 25th!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

srry had to extend deadline also because of random vacation, but gives time for more entries!

Will maybe get the turnout I was hoping for.
    Last edited by nmyxspaceship; 08-22-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes I've agreed to put in another million gold...so send in your designs!!!
    Insanegunner Lordkarma Bearbricx L50+ Shooter
    Proteuz Montaguez Koshiro Wackymage L50+ Tank
    Evoltsson Cosmiclord Cosmicqueen L50+ Wizard
    Evolt L65 Paladin Founder of Guild Free Suckers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandboxx View Post

These are just some swords I draw a while back and I thought would be really cool to be used in a game. I created some other swords, but i figures since this sword pack has my favorite sword drawing in it I would use it. Btw my favorite swords are the Ice Blade and Fire Blade (my first favorite).
    I'm gonna call BS on this one...I found those swords on a few websites, and the link you posted is an image link from some forum...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    I'm gonna call BS on this one...I found those swords on a few websites, and the link you posted is an image link from some forum...
    Oh wow, that sucks. Ppl, don't cheat. It's a contest for virtual money. Be honest. 2 million gold is a lot for this game. Let everyone have a fair chance.

Good luck ppl, and the stories are great.
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    Lol i called him out aswell, posted the tineye pics somewhere here.
    People, we can easily find stolen pictures these days, seriously its not that hard.
    Just drag a picture into Google's image search barand you'll find similar pictures.
    The only ones you're fooling is yourself :| lol

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    Wow, i hav'nt photoshoped for a long time but still got some in me, relieved i saved all my PSD's when i did these works

If you want, after this contest over, whoever wants to look over my PSD's, ill be happy to upload them and give them to you, i have all the layers in order and should be easy to learn from if your somewhat experienced
    My god people stop cheating. You didn't make these. Half of these were already made signatures without a name on them. How do I know this? Because I found the EXACT same signature for the prototype sig over 10 times with a different name on it each time. I even found that exact same sig a few times. That spiderman sig? Found that a few places too, under kids with different usernames on different forums. The Modern Warfare sig under the spiderman sig? Found that on a few forums...it's a premade signature that you're claiming as your own.

I highly doubt you made these all and people all over the world use your work. Go ahead and try to post the layers. I can also find signatures online that load up with all the layers.