Thread: One of the nicest ppl ever !!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar View Post
    Whats Flaming?
    A member is said to be "flaming" when they post negative, run-on diatribes that the forum's community finds disruptive. Posts that are aggressively critical towards a certain subject can be flaming. For example...

"This is by far the dumbest thread I have ever seen posted...I mean, I think the world is actually running less efficiently than it was before this worthlessness was vomited across the internet. Seriously!! It's like a long retarded text message from a middle school girl to one of her retarded friends and just as interesting! What the heck am I supposed to do with this information?! You want me to buy the guy a cheeseburger? Perhaps I'll mow his lawn because he's SO freakin' nice! For the love of god please do us all a favor: step away from the keyboard and NEVER touch it again!"

Getting back to the original post, I am very happy about your experience. I'll bet Dope probably has family that is nice too. How freakin crazy would that be?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DontNerfMeBro View Post
    A member is said to be "flaming" when they post negative, run-on diatribes that the forum's community finds disruptive. Posts that are aggressively critical towards a certain subject can be flaming. For example...

"This is by far the dumbest thread I have ever seen posted...I mean, I think the world is actually running less efficiently than it was before this worthlessness was vomited across the internet. Seriously!! It's like a long retarded text message from a middle school girl to one of her retarded friends and just as interesting! What the heck am I supposed to do with this information?! You want me to buy the guy a cheeseburger? Perhaps I'll mow his lawn because he's SO freakin' nice! For the love of god please do us all a favor: step away from the keyboard and NEVER touch it again!"

Getting back to the original post, I am very happy about your experience. I'll bet Dope probably has family that is nice too. How freakin crazy would that be?!
    I see ur from Philly, I guess that explains your tone. I got one question for ya, did you participate in throwing the snowballs at Santa? Philly, It was Santa! He brings good gifts and good cheer. Yikes I'd hate to see what you'd do to the Easter bunny.
    LUCILULU - Lvl 66 Mage * Lvl 29 Comm : DOPEYDADDY - Lvl 63 Arch * Lvl 27 Opp : DOPEYGRIZZLE - Lvl 60 Bear * 51,45,35,25,20,10 TWINKS & FARMERS
    Proud Member of UNITY!